Chapter 7

Third Person POV

"OPPAAA!!!"

"You can do this, love."

"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO'S GIVING BIRTH-URGHHH!"

Well you guess it right. Haneul is currently in labour. Their baby decided to come out earlier than the supposed due.

"Love, please not my hair-"

"SHUT UP YOU PUREBLOOD VAMPIRE. I'M SLEEPING IN A DIFFERENT ROOM AFTER THIS! YOU AND YOUR HORMONE-"

"My lady, just a little push."

"AM I NOT PUSHING-URGHHH ARRGGHH-"

And soon a loud wailing of a healthy baby boy was heard.

"Baby, you did it!" S.Coups kissed Haneul's head. She was crying in happiness as she takes her baby from the midwife.

S.Coups kept kissing her head, giving her encouraging words.

"What should we call him honey?" S.Coups asked his wife. "It's your turn, oppa." Haneul wiped her tears as she looked at the newborn.

"I'll think about it." Again, S.Coups kissed her hair.

Back in Hwayangyeonhwa, Mingyu placed his hand on top of his chest. He coughed uneasily, which later Minghao offered him a glass of plain water.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked out of concern. He nodded, "Yes, I'm good... I supposed."

"Do you want me to get you our royal physician?" Jin asked but Mingyu just shook his head. "It's okay... it's just a feeling of...overwhelmed? I guess. So it's nothing bad." He answered.

"Overwhelmed? Is something good happening to you soon?" Hoseok turned his head towards him. "Well, your sister is about due. Maybe it's because of that?" Woozi suggested.

Mingyu shrugged, "I guess... maybe. I just feel like something ....big's going to happen soon."

"You're thinking too much. You're leaving this evening right? You should take a rest. You need that for your long journey. Probably you're just thinking too much." Hoseok said.

Mingyu nodded, "I think I should. Thanks."

Woozi, Mingyu and Minghao did not do anything much that day since they're planning to leave for Odemore in the evening.

So after making sure they have everything, added with Namjoon's kind help by providing them with food and water, they're ready to leave.

Namjoon held his hand out to Mingyu, "It's nice meeting you, Woozi and Minghao, Mingyu. I'm looking forward to hearing some news, good news, from the Odemore kingdom."

Mingyu nodded, "Sure. We will make sure to deliver your words to our King." "See you again, people from Odemore." Namjoon added before he pulled his hand away from him and shook his hand with the others.

"We thank you for the treatment you give us while we're staying here." Minghao was being nothing but polite.

"You won't receive the same treatment the next time you're here."

Jimin narrowed his eyes at the elder, "Yoongi hyung, can't you be a little kinder to them?" "No. I'm going in. Bye and please, don't come again." with that Yoongi went back inside the palace. "Sorry about that." Seokjin apologized. "It's okay. We're getting used to his grumpy attitude." Woozi answered him.

Jungkook and Mingyu exchanged glances. "Stop causing trouble, coconut head." Mingyu smoked. "Damn you, pillar guy!" Jungkook gritted his teeth before he too walked back into the palace.

After a few more moments with them, Mingyu, Woozi and Minghao finally started their two days journey back to Odemore.

Little they knew, something's going to stop their journey back home and will eventually change everything they had before.