Chapter 24

Author's note : and here's the update. I apologize for the delay T_T

Third Person pov

Both of them walked towards the secluded area of the library. When they are sure that the kids can't hear them, Haneul turns to look at her husband.

"Now explain." She crossed her hands on top of her chest. "Love, there's nothing to explain." S.Coups looked at her. "Why? Because it was you who initiated it??" Haneul started to raise her voice. "Am I not enough for you, Choi Seungcheol?? Aren't the kids enough for you??"

"No! No, Haneul!" S.Coups tightly held onto her shoulder. "You want me to explain now let me explain, okay." S.Coups was trying hard to keep himself calm. His wife was getting on his nerves.

Haneul kept her eyes on him. "Listen...Eun Hui she was here because she told me how Seunggyo is doing." S.Coups started to explain. "We just had a talk." "Then what about the thing that I saw earlier?" Haneul glared at him. "I don't know." S.Coups sighed.

Haneul pushed S.Coups's hand away. "Men are all the same! Doesn't matter if we're mates or not! You cheated on me!" She accused him. S.Coups rubbed his forehead. "Haneul, I did not cheat on you! I wouldn't cheat on you! I just don't remember!"

She was looking at him, an eyebrow raised, "You don't remember? You don't remember what?" "What happened earlier. I remember that she talked about Seunggyo and the next moment, I don't remember anything. I don't remember what kind of conversation we had for her hands to go there." S.Coups.

"I don't believe you."

"Haneul....Love, please. Trust me. I don't remember anything from that part. The moment you yelled that time, it's like time started to move again for me. I really don't remember anything that time." S.Coups gently held her shoulder again. "Please love, believe me." He practically begged her.

Haneul grabbed tightly on S.Coups's collar, causing his eyes to widen in surprise. "L-Love-" Haneul quickly smashed her lips against his. "Do you know how angry I am when I saw that woman's hands on you?!" She kissed him again. "Do you know how much I want to kill you if you ever admit having someone else other than me??" She kissed him, again. "Do you know how much I love you??" And again.

S.Coups cupped her face as he gently rubbed his thumb on her cheek. "Love, calm down okay. I won't find anyone else. I only want you. No one else." S.Coups whispered. Haneul stared into his eyes, not saying anything else. S.Coups leaned in close and rubbed his nose with hers. "Now what are you doing here, sweetheart?" He asked.

"Thinking of having lunch with you. You've been busy recently. We haven't had many chance to sit and eat together. We miss you. I miss you." Haneul's hand rested on her husband's chest. "Well, I miss you too baby." S.Coups leaned in and pecked her lips "Am forgiven now?" He asked. "Only if you let me take lead." Haneul said.

S.Coups chuckled, "Go on baby. I'm all yours."

And that's how their talk session turns into a quick make out session.

Eun Hui was walking towards the palace guards. "'Lady Eun Hui, the physicians?" One of the guards greeted her. She smiled at them, "Yes, that's me." "What are you doing out here, lady? How can we help you?" Another guard said.

"Well... nothing much. Just..." Eun Hui looked into his eyes and her orbs slightly glowed. "Just that... I need you to leave the post at 1 in the morning, tonight."

"Why lady?" the other guard asked since he was not caught in her spell, yet. But that changed when Eun Hui turned to face the other guard. "You will also listen to me. Leave the post at 1 in the morning tonight. Go anywhere you want or you can go home. But leave at 1." Eun Hui repeated her words.

"Will do, Lady Eun Hui." both guards said and Eun Hui smiled, "Great!" She closed her eyes for a moment before opening them again, bringing them back to reality."I'll take my leave first then." Eun Hui nodded to them before she walked away.

The guards looked at each other, "Did something happen just now?" One of them asked and the other one answered, "I..I don't know. Did she say something to us?"

Meanwhile, Eun Hui was smirking evilly. "Tonight, Odemore will fall."

That night, S.Coups and his other eleven brothers were having discussion regarding the next step to be taken to improve how they run the kingdom. "So is it confirm that we're going to do it that way?" Hoshi asked and S.Coups nodded, "But like I said, I will need some of you to help gather information from the villagers." "Don't worry hyung. We will make sure someone will do that." Dino said. "I went to the King's chamber late morning earlier. He reminded us to send letters to Hwayangyeonhwa. There's a few things to be discussed. He suggested that we should go for another trip to their kingdom." Jun said. "Don't worry. I will take care of that." Mingyu nodded.

S.Coups then looked at the others. "Anything else to be discussed?" they all shook their heads but suddenly Seungkwan raised his hand. "Yes, Seungkwan?" S.Coups looked at the younger. "Not some to be discussed but hyung, did Haneul go hard on you?" Seungkwan asked bluntly. His question earned a slight chuckle from the other. "What do you mean?" S.Coups asked him in puzzle.

"Hyung, those hickeys..." Vernon giggled. "You did something that upsets her?"

S.Coups sighed, "Please don't remind me of what happened earlier."

Just then a guard ran into their discussion rooms.

"Sir! We're under attack!"

"By whom??!" Mingyu stood up in surprise.

"Vampires from Hwanyangyeonhwa!!"

Everyone fumed in anger. "I told you we can't trust them!" Woozi started running out from the room with his ice stake. "Minghao, just to be safe, send your people to my place!" S.Coups told and he nodded. "The rest, let's go!" S.Coups ran out from the room.