Chapter 45

Third Person POV

"Well, well...look who we have here."

Haneul and Maid Han gritted their teeth when they saw the figure.

"Eun Hui."

"I see you still remember me." Eun Hui smirked.

"Of course we would remember. You're topped our list..." Haneul said before Maid Han continued, "Of people we would enjoy killing."

Eun Hui mocked them with a fake laugh, "You? Kill me? Honey you can't kill me."

Haneul created more wind bullets, "We never know unless we try." "And we don't mind trying many times. We won't stop until we get your head off your body." Maid Han added.

"Wow! Such bravery. I thought both of you are nothing but a coward and a weakling."

"Well, after you tried to take away our men, we became stronger than before." Maid Han smirked. "Surprise isn't it." Haneul added.

The wind started to blow a little harder and heavier.

"Just who the hell are you, Eun Hui? What's your motive? Are you one of the Treasure Kingdom subjects?" Haneul asked.

"Yes, I'm a loyal pupil of the Treasure Kingdom, after I was kicked out from Hwayangyeonhwa."

"So that was true?" Haneul frowned. Eun Hui smirked. "Then why are you targeting Odemore??" Haneul asked.

Eun Hui looked at her coldly, "Because this was once my hometown." "Wh-what?" Maid Han and Haneul were in shock and puzzled at the same time..

"My parents were both Odemore people. When I was two, we got kicked out because my dad tried to sneak into the palace to get us some food." Eun Hui looked mad. "Then we moved to Hwayangyeonhwa. And there, my parents tried their best to feed me. My dad died in the end. It was just my mom and I and after that we got kicked out from the kingdom. We walked into Treasure Kingdom by accident. And that was the best accident that happened to my mom and I."

"Treasure Kingdom took care of us like we're their own family. Even when my mom was sick, they offered everything to help her heal. Now that I'm alone, I swear on my life that I will serve them till my last breath."

"I still don't see the valid reason why you should attack both Kingdoms! First it was wrong to steal! And-"

"They could've helped us!" Eun Hui shouted back at them. "Even after knowing that my parents stole to feed the whole family, they did nothing. And worst they even kicked us out. If Hwayangyeonhwa and Odemore just helped them that time, my father wouldn't die early! My family and I could've lived happily!"

Haneul gritted her teeth. "That just doesn't make sense! King Namjoon and King Seunggyo were not the rulers at that time! They didn't know anything!"

Eun Hui let out an evil laugh. "Do you think I care? No." Eun Hui then glared at Haneul, "You woman! Why do you have to destroy my plan?!"

Haneul smirked, "You want Hwayangyeonhwa and Odemore to fight each other isn't it? And you think it's a good time to do it now since both kingdoms become allies."

Eun Hui gritted her teeth, "And you have to meddle with everything! But now that King Hongjoong is here to take care of both kingdoms, I can take what I need and leave."

Maid Han and Haneul frowned. They were obviously puzzled since they are aware that their motive is to cause a war.

She smirked, "Your daughter." With that Eun Hui ran towards the palace.

"Hell no!" Haneul ran after her. "Maid Han! Take care of the situation here!" She shouted. At the same time, she shot Eun Hui with her wind bullets but it didn't affect her at all. She tried to surround her with her wind barrier but also didn't work.

"Shadow, tell Woozi and Yoongi about this! Keep my daughters safe! Tell the others about it too! Now!"

Minghao's shadow shifted from the human form into a bird and it flew fast towards the palace.

When she almost reached the palace, Haneul could see Eun Hui and Jun. She was cupping his face, forcing him to look into her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jun oppa." She whispered to herself as she threw her wind ball towards Jun. It was just strong enough to push him.

And Jun fell down, shaking his head. When he was brought back to reality, Eun Hui was already running towards the palace. Jun quickly got up and ran after her. Soon Haneul was right behind him.

"I was this close to kill you if you let yourself fall into her trap again, Jun oppa!" Haneul yelled at him. "Sorry princess." Jun managed to smile at her.

Just then both of them saw how the palace was covered with a dark mist before the mist slowly disappeared.

"What was that??" Haneul ran faster and Jun followed after her.

They were surprised when they reached the palace. Yoongi was there, standing with his hand in his pockets. Woozi was there behind him, standing with his arms crossed on top of his chest.. And Eun Hui was there too. But she was just standing there and was doing nothing.

"Yoongi oppa-"

"You and Jun should leave the palace ground." Yoongi said coldly. "Wh-What?? Why? What about Eun Hui?" Haneul turned to Eun Hui but from where she's standing she could only see her back.

Yoongi smirked at Eun Hui before he looked at Haneul. "Just assume that it's done." "Huh?" Jun and Haneul frowned.

"You may not see this but all around the palace ground, this grumpy guy already turned it into an ocean of dead souls." Woozi, who was staying silent for a while, spoke. Woozi nodded at Haneul. "There are some of them standing behind you and Jun." He added.

"Why can't we see it?" Jun asked. "Because I don't want you to. You'll be scared of me, later on." Yoongi told them.

"Eun Hui?" Haneul asked. "I'm going to kill her later on. She's already in my grasp." Yoongi asked. "Or do you want to kill her yourself?" he added.

Haneul gave a thought for a while. She let out a heavy sigh. "Do what you want with her. As much as I want to kill her with my own hand for what he did to us, I don't want to taint my hands with her blood."

Yoongi nodded, "Very well. I'll be at the battlefield after I'm done with her," Haneul and Jun nodded before they turned around to leave for the town again.

Haneul gave one last look at Eun Hui. *If only you let go of your revenge and try to be understanding, none of this would happen. King Seunggyo and King Namjoon are not cruel to the citizens. If you just....* Haneul sighed before she turned again and continued walking.

Yoongi turned back to Eun Hui. Haneul couldn't see her face but she was actually losing her mind already.

Why?

Like Yoongi said earlier, he can decide who he wants to see what his power really looks like. Unlike Woozi, who voluntarily wants to see it, Eun Hui was forced to see it.

What he and Woozi were watching currently is how those dead souls suck Eun Hui's life out of her body, slowly. All the dead souls were surrounding her, clinging onto her.

"I wanted so much to tear her skin apart for what she did to all of us but Haneul is right. I don't want to taint my hands with her blood." Woozi said. "Me too." Yoongi kept watching the dead souls. "Finish her."

And with that, the dead souls suck the last bit of Eun Hui's life, leaving her lifeless body looking so skinny.

"I'm helping the others. My shield is still up so everything should be okay. But just to be safe, watch over the palace and the kids." Yoongi said and Woozi nodded before he walked back into the palace to check on the kids while Yoongi left the palace ground.