Chapter 9

Third Person POV

Mingyu, Woozi and Minghao together with Eun Hui finally reached the Odemore palace. "Bring her to the guest room. Provide her clothes and food." Mingyu said.

"Yah! She's not staying here! You can't decide on your own!" Woozi glared at him but he just ignored him. They watched as the servants took Eun Hui to somewhere else.

Still in anger, Woozi stomped his way to see the King.

"Woozi!" Seunggyo went to hug him. "I'm glad that you're alive!" "Your Highness!" Woozi tried to push him away. "Did you guys hurt? Anything happens to you guys?" he shot the Woozi with a worried looked when he broke the hug.

"No, Your Highness."

"Your Highness." Minghao and Mingyu came into the room and showed their respect towards the King.

Seunggyo looked at them, "So how's everything?" "Everything's good I guess." Minghao answered. "So what is it that the people from Hwayangyeonhwa want?" Seunggyo was being straight forward with them.

The three of them exchanged glances before telling the King whatever happened while they're at Hwayangyeonhwa.

Seunggyo gave a thought for a while. "Ally?" he tapped his chin as he paced back and forth. "We should really think about this one carefully."

Woozi looked at the King with a surprise look, "Are you really going to consider their idea, Your Highness?" "Well...it's not bad right? I mean all of this started because our ancestors started, not us. It has nothing to do with us. We have lost so many innocent people because they falsely accused us. Maybe it's time to put a stop on this." Seunggyo told them.

They bowed their head. "If you say so, My King. Please do take as much as time you need for this one." Minghao said.

Seunggyo nodded, "I will, Minghao."

Mingyu cleared his throat, "And...Your Highness." "Yes?" Seunggyo looked at the other male. "I brought home a lady from Hwayangyeonhwa." Mingyu blurted.

The King stared at him blankly. "You did what?" "Well, we saw a lady crying alone on our back home. She said she's from Hwayangyeonhwa and they kicked her out. She steals to feed herself. No money, no place to stay and no parents so I took her with us." Mingyu explained.

"Where is she now?"

"I asked the servant to give her room and food for the time being."

Seunggyo nodded, "I will ask the servant to bring me the girl." "Thank you, Your Highness." Mingyu bowed his head. "And Mingyu, you should probably go to Haneul's place and meet your new nephew."

Their faces glowed, "Haneul already gave birth?!" Minghao was obviously excited. "That's early!" Woozi added.

Seunggyo shrugged, "I can say he's cute. He had Seungcheol hyung's lips. The Choi family owns the trait."

Mingyu clearly rolled his eyes. "But those pretty eyes are from the Kims." "Whatever you say, Kim Mingyu. Now go!" Seunggyo said. Mingyu looked at Minghao and Woozi, "Are you guys coming?"

Haneul was breastfeeding little Jaewoo while looking at him with an admiring look. Just then someone kissed her head. She looked up and smiled widely, "Oppa..." "He's not done yet?" S.Coups asked as he sat next to her, staring at his newborn. Haneul looked back down at her son. "He's drinking a lot. He's going to be a strong boy." she smiled softly. S.Coups stared at his son before he stared at his wife who's staring at their son.

"Haneul..."

"Hmm?" she looked up at him.

S.Coups moved closer to him and pulled her into a kiss. "Thank you so much, Love." Haneul just replied with a sweet smile to him.

"WAAHHH!" The voice of Bomi was heard. With that S.Coups rushed out from their master bedroom. Haneul made Jaewoo stop feeding as she too, curious as to why her daughter was screaming. She got up from the bed and carefully rushed out from the room.

She was surprised to find Mingyu cuddling with Bomi. Woozi and Minghao were talking to S.Coups and hugging Gaeul.

"Op-Oppa..."

Minghao and Woozi turned to look at her, "Princess!" Mingyu turned to her before he put Bomi down. "Hi princess."

A hand rested on her waist and she turned to find S.Coups was smiling at her. "Go to him. Let me take Jaewoo." S.Coups gently took the newborn and she let him.

Mingyu walked up to her before his hand reached out to stroke her cheek softly. "I'm home, Haneul."

She pressed her lips into tiny lines before she rested her head on his chest and clutched onto the side of his clothes. "You're home...in one piece." "No scratch." Mingyu smiled as he gently patted her back.

"Omma is crying again." Gaeul pointed it out. "Omma is a cry baby!" she added. Minghao giggled. "She is."

Mingyu's eyes landed on the newborn in S.Coups's hand. "I see you safely delivered your prince."

Haneul looked up at him, "His name is Jaewoo. Choi Jaewoo." "May I?" Mingyu asked and she nodded as she let Mingyu walk to S.Coups.

"Hi Jaewoo. I'm Mingyu samchon." he smiled before he carefully took him from S.Coups's hand.

Minghao and Woozi rushed over to him. "Auw, look at this cute fella." Minghao smiled softly. "So you decided to come out early, huh buddy?" Mingyu smiled softly at the newborn.

"So how's your journey?" S.Coups suddenly asked."How's everything there?" he added.

Woozi looked at him, "It's unbelievable! Can you imagine having a grumpy guy as a prince?" Woozi pretended to shiver in fear. "I can't stand him!"

Haneul looked at Minghao since Mingyu is busy 'talking' to the baby. Minghao sighed, "It was one of the princes there. He looks a lot like Woozi hyung." "He did not!" Woozi glared at him.

"Are they okay?" Haneul asked worriedly. "I mean, to me they're okay. They didn't try to kill us which is good. And now they're trying to form an ally with us." Minghao answered. "Did Seunggyo already decide on that? Will we be okay?" she asked.

Mingyu finally looked away from the baby and turned to his sister. "Don't worry, Haneul. I'm sure Seunggyo will only think the best for his people. He won't risk our safety. You know how he is."

"I know but this is Hwayangyeonhwa we're talking about."

"Love, I'll go to the palace tomorrow to ask him about it. Will that make you feel better?" S.Coups asked her and he gave a slight, hesitating nod, "I guess." "Good. Now stop worrying too much. It's not good for you, Love." He planted a soft, light kiss on her head.