Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Short Chapters ;)

During my one sided conversation with Nate suddenly Nates body starts shaking out of control making me run to him grabbing him.

I scooted him over as he shook holding his head to my chest as I screamed for a nurse.

"Nurse!" I yelled tears streaming down my face.

"It's okay. It's gonna be ok. You're ok. You can get through this." I whispered caressing his hair as he shook.

"Somebody!"

"Please somebody help!!" I yelled.

Three nurses came rushing in but by the time they came in he was starting to shake but barely. At first he was shaking unbearably but then he calmed down right after I whispered in his ear just like nothing happened.

The three nurses and the doctor looked at me in shock for some reason. I was so confused.

"How'd you calm him down?" One said.

"I don't know." I said as Nate sat here with his face in the crook of my neck back into the coma or so at least I thought.

"So you mean you didn't give him anything?" The other asked astonished by my actions.

After the settled him back into his rightful position the doctor Pulled me aside.

"Ms. Alexandra the reason why you saw everyone surprised by your movements is because back there Mr. Maloley had a coma induced attack. A coma induced attack is something the person is thinking about but can't grasp onto the thought so there body reacts differently because their unconscious. And when someone has an a-a-attack you can't calm them down unless you give forsoas medicine or something but you calmed him down with out the prescription. Does that make sense?" He asked.
(A/n I made the drug up. Like wtf is forsoas Lmaoo)

I looked at him surprised "So you're saying I'm the first person ever to calm a person with a coma induced attack , down?" I asked.

"Correct. Since he had an attack he unfortunately slipped back into a coma. His heart rate went a little above a 70% after his episode because of you I'm guessing. Since his attack was uncalled we couldn't keep him awake for to long but the nurse that had came in during his episode claimed to have heard him say something about a minion." He said before walking away.

That made me smile the most. The minion he won me from our first date.

__
__
__

"Hey mom." I said collapsing on the couch next to her as she watched Modern Family. (a/n yasssssss)

"Hey baby-" she said.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I chuckled.

"I know honey. What do you want for dinner." She asked.

"Nothing."

"You have to eat something sweet you've lost at least 4/lbs." she said.

"Mom if I eat it comes right back up." I shrugged.

"At least try."

"Fine. Mom only for you." I said as she warmed up chicken Alfredo.

__
__
__

"Eat." She ordered.

I took a bite forcing it down but that didn't end well.

I ran to the bathroom puking up whatever I had left in me. I felt my mom hold my hair up as i let it out.

This was bad. Really bad.