Chapter 25

"Rachel wake up!! Wake up. Wake up." I opened my eyes to see a overexcited Andrea with a messy bun at the top her head.

Then hit me that it was Christmas Morning.
I readjusting my shorts before slipping my calf high uggs on and putting hair in a messy bun.

"Come on." she said pulling me down the stairs. Sometimes I thought she was a 5 year old in a 17 year old body.

"Good morning. Mr & Mrs Russet!" I said with excitement.

"Morning sweetie." Mrs Russet greeted.

"Morning." Mr Russet said.

"Okay skip the small talk, can we open presents now?!" Andrea said as Mrs.Russet passed me a cup of hot chocolate.

"Fine. Let's get to the gifts." Mr. Russet said giving in.

___
___
___

"Thankyou so much. Oh my god. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" I said out of excitement.
They had bought me a MacBook laptop, earpods, and new Doc Martens.

I gave Andrea her present before getting passed a large bag, a small one and another large box.

"Your Welcome, dear." they said.

"Ok ok now it's you guys' turn." Andrea said running upstairs and getting there gift.

"We got you alittle weekend get away." Andrea said out of excitement.

"Ah Thankyou guys." Mrs. Russet praised.

"Yeah we could use a little get away." Mr. said with a smile.

"You guys must be out of here around 8 tonight and home when ever you want." Andrea said trying to get them out of the house ASAP.

2 Down. 2 to go.

_________________________________________________________
Sorry I Haven't Updated. I've been extremely busy.