Chapter 48

You guys mean the world to me. All the comments and Dms really made me feel better and think twice about life.
I'll admit my life still is shit but you guys no how to cheer me up.

About 30 of you sent Dms and it honestly made me cry.
You guys are the best.

All that shows you guys do care about me.

The only people I'm worried about are the people who actually vote.
About 70% of you guys just read and don't vote so the other 30% that actually vote I appreciate it.

Since I haven't updated in about just over 2 weeks. This next chapter is for you guys. And I decided that this book will go up to 100 chapters. Ur welcome. But it might split down into a second book. Love you.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"So graduation is in less than a month and we'll be free. Finally!" Jenn said making all of them cheer.

I just filled my mouth with another thing of whip cream.

"This calls for...shopping!" Jenn, Lycia, and Andrea said in unison.

"I'm good." I said.

"You need to get over it. Rachel he did apologize and explain what happened. Maybe you should stop being stubborn for once and give him a chance." Lycia said. And I hate her for being right about this.

"You're right. I'll talk to him tomorrow but today is our day. No boys, no drama, and just fun only." I said hopping out of my bed.

"Who are you and what did you do with Rachel?" Andrea joked.

I walked towards my closet pulling out jean short shorts, and a Cali croptop. Btw you would dress like this if you were in the weather. Its fucking piping hot outside. The other girls were all wearing something similar to what I was about put on.

Lycia was wearing a Polo crop top, shorts, and her white hightop converse.

Andrea was wearing a plain Black croptop, denim shorts, a red flannel and the same converse as Lycia.

And that leaves us with Jenn who was wearing a normal Rolling Stones shirt, shorts and her white converse.

I guess I was wearing my white converse then.

"Ready?"

___
______

"We've been walking around for 3 hours and you still haven't found a dress, Rachel. We've been to about 15 million stores." Lycia said.

"It's official. I'm not going to graduation. I can't even find a decent dress and not one university has accepte me after 2 weeks. I just want cry in a hole and die." I said.

"Give it another 2 days I'm sure every school will be begging you to attend there school. Just chill." Andrea said trying to calm me down.

"Guys there's one last store we haven't been to." Jenn said staring at one store we didn't even go in.

Forever21

___
"That dress is perfect!" I squealed.

"Now all I need is a verification from NYU." I said.

"Heels!" They squeeled.

"You guys go ahead. I'm just gonna buy some chucks or sandals or something. I hate heels so go ahead." They squeeled running towards the shoe store.

The squealing is really working my nerves. I rolled my eyes finding a bench in the middle of the shopping centre.

I set the shopping bags down before sighing and relaxing in the chair. Finally. My feet were killing me.

"Tired huh?" A Random guy around my age asked sitting next to me.

"Very." I said.

He had beautiful ocean blue eyes, and dark brown hair and nice and pink plump lips. (A/n Lets all just take deep breaths.) Great combo. He was pretty cute but then again I have a boyfriend. Dang it.

"How about you?" I asked.

"Yeah my friends wanted to come here and every girl I would pass they would push me towards her and I just needed a fucking break from there childness ." He said.

I laughed at his statement at the end.

"I'm Nash." He said reaching his hand out.

"Rachel." I said.

"Nice to meet you. You maybe wanna go get some icecream down at Yogurtland. " He asked.

"Sure. Why not?" I said grabbing my shopping bag.

"Great." Did I forget to mention that Nash had great taste.

He had a SnapBack keeping his short hair back. Skinny jeans with his vans high tops and a grey shirt with a red flannel wrapped around his waist.
_____
_____

Me and Nash ended up talking and walking around the mall for a couple hours.

I texted the girls saying I left already because my mom called about some dinner just so I can hangout with Nash. He did the same with his friends.

He was actually pretty cool. We had a lot in common. I found out he had 2 younger siblings. Skylynn who's 5 (a/n just go along with it and btw Nash is 18 in this.)
and Hayes who is 14. He's so nice. He can be Childess if he wanted and sophisticated in the next. He was a jokester. I can tell you that.

It was finally getting windy and being me I didn't bring a jacket because I didn't know Id be out this late.

I shivered. I mentally hoped Nash didn't see it but to my dismay he did.

"You cold?" He asked.

"A little." I said remembering I was only wearing short shorts and a really short croptop.

"Here. Take it." He said handing me his flannel.

"If you were my girl I would never let you wear that." He whispered hoping I didn't hear him but it just made me sworn in butterflies even more.

I put it on thanking him continuously. It was huge on me almost reaching my knees even. I love this jacket it was a hoodie type of flannel.

"No worries." He said.

I checked the time to see that we've been hanging out for over 4 hours. "It's getting pretty late." I said dismissing myself.

"How are you getting home?" He asked.

"Walking." I simply said.

"I could drop you off." He suggested.

"If it's no problem." I said quietly.

"I'll drop you off then."

We made our way towards his car before hopping in. He set his hand on the low of my back before opening my door for me making me blush. He waited Til I sat down before closing it. I felt a tingly sensation in my stomach.
He had a black ultima BMW and an iphone6.

I couldn't even afford the iPhone I have now. He must be loaded. What the hell?

____
_______

"I had fun today Nash."

"I'm glad you did cause so did I." He said as he set his car into the driveway of my home.

We exchanged numbers before he started to lean in. He kissed my cheek letting his lips linger before setting a piece of hair behind my ear. My cheek rose into a reddish pink color.

"Goodnight. Rachel." He said.

I couldn't even form words which made him chuckle before he actually leaned In and pecked my lips softly but I couldn't help myself pulling him closer.
I kissed him harder as his tongue found its way into my mouth. I moaned Into the kiss and before I knew it I was straddling his lap in the drivers seat.

I pulled away before saying. "Goodnight Nash."
_________________________________
___________
________
_____
___
__
_
#Rash or Natchel
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
WHO DO YOU PREFER?😻