Chapter 60 (2)

*marriage ceremony classical music*

As my little Tessa walked forward throwing pink pale pedals. She was definitely my child. The crowd erupted with awwss for my baby girl before she finally reached in front of Nate.

"Hi daddy and Tristan!" Tessa yelled excitedly making the crowd erupt with even louder awws. My eyes teared up at the sight. Making Tristan hide behind his daddy's leg and for Nate to giggle. Yes giggle. That what our child does to him. Yes the big bad boy giggled.

Then it was my turn.
As everyone stood I became more nervous. I looked forward to see all my girls aligned and all my boys aligned. Before finally laying my eyes on Nate. He looked absolutely flawless.

I made eye contact with him as we slowly walked down the aisle. His eyes were teary eyed. I tried my best not to cry because then my makeup would run but my mascara was also waterproof.

As I finally reached the front of the venue where my future husband stood and my father went his separate way.

He took my hand in his and I could feel the slight trembling in his hand. He looked most handsome as ever. Just like our prom night. It feels like it was just yesterday when it was over 4 years ago. Even though that night was a disaster and will always be remembered unfortunately it was still a memorable night no matter what. This was with the man I love and nothing could Change that.

"Friends and Family, we are gathered here today to share with Mr. Maloley and soon to be Mrs. Maloley  to an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one.
Please be seated." The minister says to the crowd. Nate then takes my hands in his making me tear up. My stomach flutters as it did when we first kissed and I couldn't be more thankful.

"Nathan, Will thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her,
so long as you both shall live?"

****

" I do." As the words were said it all just hit me. The ring was on my finger and I felt like crying a waterfall.

"You may now kiss the bride."

His lips were soon on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Kissing him harder as he held onto my waist.

The crowd went wild and I was just so happy.

He grabbed my hand as we walked back down the aisle as the crowd still went crazy. Rice was thrown. Whistles were heard.

All my bridesmaid and groomsmen followed behind us as me and Nate hopped in the limo that had the words "Just Married written on the Windows in white as the back was decorated with streamers and such.

Now onto the after party.

Hopefully all goes well.