Chapter 29

This was the last thing I wanted to talk about.

"Nate Maloley was your boyfriend? Am I right?" He asked leaning over his desk intertwining his hands.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Right. I know this is hard for you. I understand but you need to quit with the attitude. Nobody should have to go through this specially someone your age. You here me." He explains.

By the time he's done tears are streaming down my face. Trying to avoid his gaze.

"Rachel." He called but I ignored.

"Rachel."

"Rachel look at me." He says lastly.

I look up my eyes puffy red.
"Do you understand what I'm saying. I'm gonna call your mom. I'm willing to let you go home if it means you'll have a better attitude next time." He says.

"Ok." I said wiping my eyes.

__
__
__

"Sweetie what happened?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said looking out the window avoiding eye contact.

"It wouldn't be nothing if your principle called me and you sit here with red eyes like you were crying. Now I'm gonna ask you again. What happened?" She asked slowly.

"Mom I just wanna go. Now can you please Drop me off at the hospital." I whimpered as tears ran down my face.

__
__
__

I walked in his room to see the familiar face I fell in love with months ago except there was no expression nor color on his face.

"Hey Nate. I miss you. To be honest I feel lonely. I miss you making fun of me because of my silly ways." I laughed. "Remember that time you won me that huge minion bear at the fair or the time you made me snort up milk through my nose. I really hope you get better. Everyone misses you. I love you." I said wiping my tears setting down a rose.

Every day that I came I brought a rose showing him that I came everyday just for him.

Short chapter also I'm updating chapter after chapter because I'm making up for the lost days that I didn't update. I was talking to one of my readers on snapchat the other day and I liked talking to her. Anyways I am soooooo sorry for not updating these past days. :( please don't be mad.