Chapter 35

"Rachel!" My mom yelled from the other side of the door for the last 3 minutes.

"Open this door right this instant." She yelled.

And soon her orders became begs.
I stood up opening my door crossing my arms over my shoulder trying to hide my shoulder bones peaking out from the strap.

"Sweetie." She said as I saw her eyes well up in tears.

"Can you please eat?" She asked reaching for me giving me a hug.

I felt her flinch In my hold because her arms wrapped around my waist as my bones were literally peaking out. I felt a soft sob fall from her mouth.

"Why don't you eat?" She asked.

"I can't." I croaked.

"Yes you can. Stop doing this." She pleaded with sad eyes.

"Mom it's not that easy. It became a habit okay?" I said crying.

"Baby I know you'll get trough this. We'll get through this." She said.

___
___
___

NATE POV

I tried to open my eyes but it was impossible and painful. It was all black. My body was numb if I tried to even flex a muscle It hurt to much.

I felt a pair of cold unfamiliar hands in my right hand. No have no idea who's hand it is. I can't even open my eyes.

It couldn't be Rachel's hand she had soft, warm, and embracing hands but these hands were the total opposite. It was definitely not Rachel.

After struggling after about 15 minutes I got my eyes open before realizing...I was alive.

______________________________________________________

HES AWAKE. AT LAST!!! -•- HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I SURE ENJOYED MAKING IT.
Btw I'm not a fan of 5H but you guys should go listen to there new album.