Chapter 53

"Guys our graduation is in less then 24 hours and I'm scared as shit." I spoke up.

"You're not the only one."

Rightnow our whole group was at Jenns house because we were gonna get ready here and meet our parents at the graduation venue.

"Where are they with the food?" Andrea complained about Madison and Gilinsky.

"Probably doing a quicky in the parking lot." Nate joked making me hit him in the back of the head for being nasty.

"I'm sorry, baby." He apologized. I just playfully Rolled my eyes at him.

"I mean he is kinda right." Andrea said making us laugh.

Just as we laughed they walked in with both messy hair with four boxes of pizza. I looked at everyone as we just started laughing hard. I guess they were right.
++++++*
Later in the middle of World War Z Nate and Andrea stood up walking in to the kitchen making me gain suspicion.

They were in there for a good ten minutes before I decided to get up

"Everything alright?" I said making both of them Jump.

"Y-yeah e-everything is f-fine." Nate stuttered looking at Andrea through out that sentence.

"You sure?" I asked to see if he'll lie to my face again.

"Y-yes." That's all I needed to here before waking out. I rolled my eyes making sure they saw.

Could they be you know? Messing around behind my back.

But Andrea wouldn't do that to me. Would she?

I'm just gonna sleep it off. When I walked back in the living room everyone was sleeping. Tomorrow is our big day and I'm excited but that little incident that just took place a couple minutes ago kinda brought me down a little.

+++++++++

"TIME TO WAKE UP GUYS TODAY IS OUR GRADUATION BITCHES!!!" Jenn said.

I looked at her weirdly before she said "sorry I love the hangover." Making me laugh.

One by one everyone started to wake up. I looked at the time to see it was now 7:30AM. And the graduation isn't too 12:00.

Me and Jenn decided to make a big breakfast for everyone.
I pulled out eggs, pancake mix, bacon, toast, waffles etc.

+++++

"Foods ready!" I yelled as all the boys crowded to kitchen with the girls slowly walking.

"Looks good." Lycia Said grabbing a waffle and stuffing her mouth with it.

After we all ate. We started to get ready. Today was our big day. And I wouldn't rather spend it any other way.

To my dismay Andrea and Nate were still up to something. It was making me pissed by the second and I don't know how much longer I could hold it in.

After my shower, I walked into the room with just panties and a bra. I didn't mind cause we were all girls and the were literally wearing the same thing.

I pulled my dress over my head walking over to Jenn. "Can you zip me?"

"Sure thing." she said zipping me up.

"Thanks."

"You girls nervous?" I said asking Jenn, Lycia, Andrea, and the twins.

"Hell yeah." The twins said in unison.

"Definitely." Lycia said.

"Yep." Jenn said and the only one that didn't answer was Andrea.

Something was definitely up and I was bound to find out asap.

+++++

*At the venue*

We all have our parents and family members hugs and shit before making our way to the graduate pews.

Here goes nothing.

"Andrew Anderson."

"Rebecca Wilson."

"Carter Reynolds."

"Matthew Espinosa."

"Hamilton Nash Grier."

"Jack Gilinsky."

"Taylor Caniff."

"Jenn McAllister."

"Jack Johnson."

"Rachel Alexandra." I stood up walking up the stairs being careful not to trip and fall. I heard the people I love most cheer for me as their cheers stood out. I focused on the voices that stood out as I recognized the voices as Jenn, Andrea, Jack & Jack, Nate, Sammy, Lycia, and Madison. I received my diploma before shaking the school district teams hands.
I sat back down squealing with Jenn silently.

"Andrea Russet." We all cheer for her.

"Madison Beer."

"Lycia Faith."

"Before we wrap up the ceremony we have one more surprise for one graduate given from another."
Nate stood up making his way towards the stage as he shook the deans hand.

"Rachel Alexandra, can you please come up here?" He spoke into the mic. It took me 2.3 seconds to comprehend what he was saying before standing up and walking up. I looked at everyone who had smug looks on their face like they knew something I didn't.

"Here Gos nothing." I whispered.

"Well, Rachel this school year has been amazing with you and our friends. I know we've only know each other for just over 11 months but I just want you to know that i love you. Every day that I've spent with you-" my eyes were watering up as he spoke. His eyes were also watery but he was also smiling with joy.

"-I've fallen deeper in love with you. You were by my side through every single second of it. Even when I was in a coma you slept by my bedside everyday before I woke up. You mean the world to me and I want to spend the wrest of my life with you. I don't know if this counts as commitment but let's hope it does."
He walked around as he got on one knee. At that one move tears started to stream down my face.

"Rachel Amelia Alexandra, will you marry me?"

_______
Tbh Im so sorry for not updating in like a month. Their might be a sequel. Idk. I'm starting not to have time for this. I'm sorry. I hate starting stuff and not being able to finish.