Chapter 9

"What?" I said turning to face her.

"Somebody started a rumor. I think it was because he dropped you off this morning and you are wearing his shirt." She stated.

She did have a point. When I get talked about I'm very sensitive.

I was already late for class great now it's gonna be even worse with every ones eyes on me.

"It doesn't matter. As long as I know I didn't." I lied with a fake small.

I walked into class only to have people throwing insults at me, laughing, or looking at me with disgust.

"That's enough. Rachel please take a seat." Mr Peterson said.

*
*
*

Jenn, Andrea, Lycia, the twins (A/N Gabby & Casey Berry) and I found our seats.

At least there still talking to me.

"Just tell her." Gabby cut in glaring at Lycia.

Everyone glared at her to tell me whatever they were hiding.

"Alright Fine. Rachel I know who started the rumor." Lycia started.

"Who?" I asked not very hungry anymore.

"Nate started it saying how he got a sophomore layed."

I felt my eyes well up in tears.

I stood up grabbing my bag and non touched tray of food dumping it walking out of the cafeteria.

*
*
*

I walked down the halls only to be pushed up against the walls making me yelp out in pain.

I regained my posture only to look up and see...

Short Update✨✨