Chapter 21

Today I was in such a great mood for some reason.
I walked towards my locker getting my books for Chemistry only for my attention to be turned to the one and only Nate Maloley.

That soon changed when I saw Nate talking to Melanie.

Hopefully he was taking me up on my offer. He said he would break up with her.

I walked to my next period with Andrea & Jenn only to have my mind on Nate.

__
__
__

"Hey Rachel." Melanie said in a fake voice.

"Hi Who-I mean Melanie." I said twice as fake.

"Listen bitch. Because of you Nate Maloley broke up with me and because of ur little bitch move ur gonna pay."

"Maybe he never even liked you." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah okay whatever. By the way Nate was incredible in bed lastnight. He feels amazing inside me specially when it's rough." she said walking away.

She was trying to get under my skin and if its safe to say it's working.

__
__
__

Today in gym we have volleyball which I was excited about. Since Melanie wanted to play that way I could play just as equally.

Andrea and Jenn were 100% aware of my little scheme but it's better that way.

Today for gym I wore my short gym shorts and my short cut top with my black and white vans. Btw we could wear any type of shoes for gym.

After she separated our teams she through out a ball.

Me & Andrea and some other girls named Ashley, Rebecca, Summer, and Riley were all on the same team.

The. There was the other team consisting of Jenn, Melanie, Sinai, Rhea, Lycia and the quietest girl to walk the halls of this school, Lauren.

"Rachel serve!" Coach yelled throwing the ball to me.

I smiled walking back before serving.

Did I forget to mention there was a crowd in the bleachers and Nate and and his friends were there.

Lycia hit it back and got sent back over by Andrea and thy missed. So our point. I high fived her.

10 minutes later I was center of the court along with Jenn standing In front of me.

I gave Jenn the signal as in duck down as Lauren hit the ball making me spike it hitting Melanie straight in the face making everyone cheer which meant we won.

I looked at Melanie to see her on the ground mad dogging me with her bloody nose.

"You bitch!" She squealed.
"She did that on purpose." She said holding her head back.

"How'd she do it on purpose if that's how you play?" Coach said.

Everyone started to cheer for our team. Did I forget to mention this game was 75% of our grade.
I looked in the crowd and saw Nate sitting there with a smirk watching me. As soon as our eyes met he winked making me turn away. As you can see I'm Ignoring him.
Everyone gave me high five which made me smile.

Rachel-ONE

Melanie-NONE

_________________________________________________________

How'd u guys like it. I made it longer and a little more drama as you can see.

Also vote if you liked it.

Comment Where You Live. Comment the place.

Comment
Vote
Read
Love Youuuuu✨✨✨✨