Chapter 6

Part 2

"Did he hurt you?" He asked pulling my shirt together which was just ripped minutes ago. Imagine what would have happened if he didn't come. The thought made me cry even harder.

He held me up bridal style walking towards his car.
"Do you wanna me to take you home?" He asked but I was lost in my thoughts.

He started the car. Deep in my thoughts my eyes started to get heavier before slipping into a deep sleep.

*
*
*

I felt Nate pick me up bridal style once again.

I opened my eyes to look up and see a huge house that definitely didn't belong to me.

I started to whimper thinking about what happened earlier.

"Hey. Hey. Shhh." Nate cooed as he opened the front door.

He settled me down on the stool.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Right maybe later. I'll take you home in the morning. You can sleep in my bed tonight." He said handing me a glass of water.

I took a sip before placing my finger tips on the rim of the cup circling it.

He led me into his room. "You can wear this." He said handing me a pair of boxers and a black shirt that ha 'Dope' imprinted on the sleeve.

"Thanks." I said walking into the bathroom shutting it softly.

I changed into his clothes walking out grabbing my phone.

"You can sleep in my bed. I'mma sleep on the couch or something." He said.

"No you can take the bed. This isn't my house." I said.

"No I insist." He shrugged.

"Nate?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you uh maybe stay with me...maybe until I fall asleep." I said barely above a whisper.

"Uh yeah sure." He said scratching the back of his head before hopping in be right next me.

Before I knew It I fell asleep.

How was it? Comment what you think or vote.✨✨