Chapter 7

I woke up to find myself curled up to Nates side.

I looked up to see him staring down at me.

"Good Morning." He said in a raspy voice.

God his raspy morning voice was so sexy it's not even funny. Wait what?

"Good Morning." I said sitting up. It was only 6:53AM and school doesn't start til 8:45.

"You can take a shower If you want." He pointed out.

"Yeah thanks."

I grabbed my clothes off the dresser that he apparently washed yesterday.

I walked in stripping my clothes thinking about...everything.

About Nate saving me. What Andrea was thinking. Where that guy Nate left apparently unconscious was. Why did he save me.

I left the hot water trickle down my body running my hand through my hair. Feeling the warm embrace.

After about another 10 minutes I stepped out of the shower wrapping the towel around my body.

I stepped in front of the mirror staring at my reflection before just breaking down.

I'm not just crying from what happened yesterday. I'm crying because I don't really have anyone that cares about me. My parents are always away. All I have is Andrea and her loving family.

I wiped my tears away letting the towel drop.

I pulled my underwear and denim jeans on slipping my bra on right after. Thinking what I was gonna wear since my shirt got ripped yesterday by that bastard.

I slipped Nates long sleeve shirt with the word Dope going down the long sleeves.(A/N The Shirt in the media thing that he's wearing is the one she's wearing.)

Since this all I had, I had to at least make it presentable.

I tucked it in pulling the sleeves down. I've always love to have sweater paws.

Now that you think of it Nate didn't even mention what happened in the halls that day at school with him pushing me against the lockers he acting all innocent but it is what is is.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Nate shirtless in some kakis sagging only to see his Calvin Klein boxers. God he was unbearably hot. Shut up Rachel! I scolded myself.

He was just sitting there on his apparently new Iphone6.
He looked up to see me walking out putting his phone down almost immediately.

"Uh do you have want me to drop you off at home or just take you to school." He asked standing up.

"Uh school." I'll just see Andrea today and tell her what happened.

I looked at his face my eyes traveling down to his shoulder to see his tattoos.
I didn't know he had tattoos.

He walked towards his dresser pulling out a all black shirt before pulling it over his head. He slipped some socks on along with his black Jordans.

I watched as he pulled on a SnapBack pulling it backwards making him look 10 times even hotter.
(A/N God, The feels)

I pulled on my white converse before pulling my hair up into a messy bun at the top of my head.

I found my phone scrolling through my contacts list before finding Andreas name tapping the call button.

She picked up almost immediately.

"Oh my god. RACHEL! Where the hell are you? Please tell me where you are. Are you ok-"

"Andrea I'm fine." I said chuckling a little.

"Where the hell are you?" She questioned.

"Nates house." I mumbled.

"You're where?!" She shreaked making me pull the phone away from my ear.

Continue...Next Chapter🔆