Chapter 36

Rachel's POV

These chairs were so uncomfortable but I learned to get used to it in the past 3 months. The guys and Jenn and Andrea visited every weekend or whenever the could as for me almost everyday I was in this chair.

I was thinking about his family. They didn't really visit him as much. And that's not fair to him.

Thinking my about his parents I felt myself slowly drift into a deep sleep. Before I knew it I was out like a light.

NATE POV

I opened my eyes. Before shutting them quickly the unforgettable lights were excruciating to my eyes.

After trying again I opened them and my eyes adjusted to my surroundings.

My vision was blury but visible. I couldn't even move, better yet breath. There were wires hooked up to me and a beeping machine hooked up to my arm as so a breathing pipe in the entrance of my nostrils.

I looked to my right and saw the opposite of my beautiful Rachel. She was sleeping. She was skinny. Pale. Her hair looked thinner. What had I done? If it wasn't for my reckless driving we wouldn't be in the mess.

I strained myself "Rachel." I whispered barely and my voice sounded like a rugged old cat dying in a hole.

She wouldn't wake up and I didn't want anymore pain so I did the only thing I had left as an option.

I squeezed her hand. She moaned the first time then I put more pressure on her hand as her eyes opened slightly. She rubbed her eyes stopping mid way as her eyes met mine noticing I was awake.

"Nate-"

"OH MY GOD. NATE! YOURE BACK!" She yelled no longer sleepy. She jumped on me but in return she got a groan in return.

"Hi baby." I said in a ruggedly hoarse voice.

"I missed you. It's been to long. I'm so glad you're here." She said now crying.

I thought I was gonna die and I felt so selfish and guilty for wanting to give up on staying alive, giving up on me, giving up on us.

__
__
___

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~~••~~•~•~•~•~••~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The Next Chapter Soon Babes.cxxx