Chapter 39

Sorry not sorry.

And I saw the theory of everything and i honestly cried. It was the saddest movie EVER.

_______
_______

I got up walking away only to be pulled onto his Lap once again.
He turned me around to straddle him only to push his soft pink lips that I've been missing onto mine

And in that moment it felt as if all my problems disappeared into thin air.

I kissed back of course until he pulled away slowly to my dismay.

"We could get through this together." he said pulling away as our foreheads touched.

I sighed. "I know we can. It'll just take some time." I said kissing his cheek.

"Enough of that. You have a party to get to." I said trying to lighten up the mood.

"I love you." He said pecking my lips.

"And I Iove you."

"Now go." I said laughing lightly.

"I can't when you're on my lap." He said matter factly.

"Oh right." I said standing up blushing slightly.

__
__
__

Everyone later went home but I was gonna spend the night with Jenn and Andrea.

"So how are you and Nate doing?" Andrea asked at she set her hair in a ponytail.

"Were getting better." I said smiling as i slipped my spaghetti strap tank top on.

"Glad to here that." Jenn said.

"How are you and Kenny?" i asked winking at her.

"I dont know really. One moment he's all kissing me and in the next he's flirting with someone else and it irritates me because I thought he actually liked me." She said frustratedly.

"I understand. But he's probably acting like that because he thinks you don't like him." I said making a point.

"True." Jenn said agreeing with me

"I don't know how he could think that. I mean we've made out millions of times."
She said shrugging.

"That doesn't mean anything, Andy" I said using her nickname.

"I know I just really like him but he shows no emotion. Like at all."

The wrest of the night we sat talking about nothing in particular and how we all thought Christian Grey was fucking hot.

We planned that we would go see it sometime this week. It felt nice to go back to our old ways.

We soon fell asleep watching reruns of Nashville why'll stuffing our faces with junk.