𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 │︎♚︎

Start from the beginning

"I haven't flown in ages" she began to stretch, preparing herself for the shift.

'I know!'

She made sure there was enough space between the trees so she wouldn't hurt any wildlife. Dawn was a big Dragon after all.

Soon enough she was soaring through the air, her wings flapping ever so lightly to keep herself steady. She swerved through the Coast redwood valley, a part of the forest with the tallest trees.

Eventually she reached the Enchanted Fruit Garden, many other fairy's were picking apples, blueberries, cherries etc.

You may think these were all normal fruits but no, if a fairy has recited three words upon them, they become Enchanted. Each fruit had its own special power, but Kyra didn't need to recite the spell, they just needed the fruits.

Kyra had already shifted midair into her fairy form, her dazzling white wings expanded over the horizon, she probably had the biggest wings out of all the fairies...and the lightest.

She greeted many of her fairy friends as she passed, filling up her basket of fruits. Soon she ended up at the very ending of the Enchanted Fruit Garden, at the top of the hill.

"Dawn look! I can see the Elder Tree from up here!" She pointed, The elder tree was so large a fairy could see it from anywhere, it reached the highest of the clouds and was larger than anything Kyra could even think of.

'Let's go visit her now!' Dawn suggested, for a fierce Dragon she sure was childish. The only times she became ferocious was to protect Kyra, otherwise she was one of the nicest dragons you would ever meet.

"Hmm, I suppose we could stop by and say hello" Kyra thought with a finger on her lips.

She collected the remainder of her fruit then propelled her wings and flew towards the Elder Tree.

Little did she know the Dragon King was unexpectedly awaiting her arrival.

End of chapter, please vote :)

Jokesssss

I won't leave you hanging like that ;)
Comment if I got you though

Kyra flew with her gracious fairy wings spread across horizontally as she flew down below, her hands stroked the water, whilst she ran on the rocks before flying again.

She giggled into the summer afternoons breeze as it played with her vibrant hair, her arms extended as a form of being free and one with nature.

As she got closer to the tree, Kyra could smell the scent of rain mixed with fire. It was a weird smell which caused her to shiver in delight as she loved the smell of rain.

She climbed over the roots of the tree barefoot as she swung her fruit-filled basket softly, she finally reached the other side of the tree and saw an enormous red dragon.

"It's almost bigger than the Elder tree!" Kyra spoke, she and Dawn had never seen another Dragon apart from their father before. She couldn't wait to talk to more of her kind.

"Dawn?" Kyra reached out to a silent Dawn, a dragon who could never keep quiet.

"Mate"

"What?" Kyra questioned softly, her eyes widened at the dragon in front of her, could this be her mate who she longed for?