𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 │︎♚︎

"I will stop missing you when you're with me."

Syfas

"That one looks like Mr Fuzzy!" She smiled and pointed up at a fluffy cloud that was shaped like a...um- wait. Who's Mr fuzzy?

"Who's Mr Fuzzy?" I say with furrowed brows, not believing the words coming out of my mouth. I'm not jealous.

"It's my wolf stuffie, The werewolf king gave it to me." She turned her head to look at me, her hair spread out on the grass still littered with butterflies, so beautiful. Wait werewolf who?!

I shot up off the grass and turned to look at my little rose, she looked confused. Well, little mate so am I.

"How do you know the Werewolf King?" She sat up next to me, cradling Mr Fluffles. Why are they all Misters?!

"I was with my father one day and I met him" she shrugged thinking it wasn't a big deal. "He's very nice, oh and that reminds me! The vampire king said he has a surprise for me, can we visit him!?"

....

Excuse me, what!? Not only does she know the Werewolf King, but she also knows the Vampire king who never leaves his kingdom might I say!

"That's not fair! If she knows both kings why didn't she want to know The Dragon king?" Devil complained.

"You know both of them?" She nodded. "Do you know the Fairy king?" I ask and I saw her eyes flicker with...hatred? No that can't be it.

"I don't want to talk about him" she growled, even when angry, she has the most cutest scowl planted on her face. I nodded not wanting to press on her for answers, I'll find out eventually.

"What about...the Dragon king?" I ask with raised eyebrows, genuinely intrigued about what she might say about me.

She shook her head no, "I don't know him, I'm sure he's very nice. Father doesn't talk about him often." She looked deep in thought before she looked up and smiled at me. God, that smile.

"Do you know him?" She inquired.

"Sort of."

"Do you live in the huge castle?!"

"Yes, he lets some families live there"

"That's nice of him" she smiled. I wanted to become a fucking saint right there and then, just for her to be proud of me.

"Whipped bitch"

Shut the fuck up you horny bastard.

"So, can we go to the Vampire king?" She asked again, I really didn't. First of all, I don't really like any of the other Kings, they're all so fucking annoying but I guess some were more tolerable than others, second of all if I went to go visit him she'll know I'm The Dragon king. Someone was bound to let it slip.

"How about I take you somewhere else hm?" I stand up offering her my hand which she gladly took. I almost shivered at the contact.

"Ok, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," I say, inches away from her face and watched as her freckled cheeks turned red. She looked in thought for a second before she nodded at me. "Great. Stay here." I walk away from her, seconds before shifting into my dragon "And bring the fucking cookies."