𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18 │︎♚︎

Hello again, it's me.

Enjoy another early update ♡︎

Put your round of applause in here please ->

~.~.~

Syfas stared down at his mate with adoration clear in his eyes, he ignored the stain and immediately went to connect his lips to the crown of her head

The redness on Kyras' cheek changed from that of embarrassment to cuteness overload. Many were shocked that the king had reacted so calmly.

She was evidently able to suppress the varmint inside of him.

"I'm sorry about your royal..um...tunic." she murmured, low enough only for him to hear. He chuckled into her hair, mumbling a small 'don't worry about it'.

And everything continued as normal, Syfas began feeding her small portions of every food, the people carried on chatting about their new Queen and little kids played tag.

Soon after, the feast was finished and people began to mingle with the crowd.

Syfas was talking to other important royal members whereas Kyra and Axil we're eating as many chocolate covered marshmallows as they could.

"I can fit 12 in my mouth."

"Go on then!" Kyra squealed and watched as Axil began to greedily fill his mouth with the soft gooeyness of pink and white clouds.

"Kyra!" Kyra spun around, her dress floating with her, as she faced her best friend who looked aghast.

"Hello, Nora!"

"King Syfas is your mate?!" She ignored Kyras sweet greeting and threw her arms around like a crazy person.

"Well, I suppose he is." Kyra said, trying to act royal-like but failed miserably as she stifled her laugh.

"What! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was."

"When?!"

"Um.." Kyra looked down at her wrist as if there was a watch there, "right about now!"

A laugh erupted from behind Kyra, Nora turned around to see an amused Axil who tried to chew down the marshmallows.

"Royal beta Axil." she acknowledged and bowed, casing Kyra to laugh and for Axil to express his displeasure.

"There's no need for bowing, Nora." Axil admitted. "Any friend of 'Little rose' is a friend of mine."