"You really want to get him those spiders...huh?" He seems to tease me, and I nod. "What kind of tarantula was it?"

"I'm not sure...I'd know once I see it though." I say simply. Xavion just sighs even though he was the one that initiated the buying of the new spider.

"I don't think it would be wise to come with me - especially if my brother just recently told you the story. I'd be cautious." He seems to suggest to me, and before I can respond I begin to hear him chuckle. "He's coming."

"How do you-?"

I saw Ezra turn the corner leading this way, seeing him look at us both. Except I nod for him to understand that I knew everything, and his annoyance calmed. Now he sighed a bit - walking towards us now.

Once he was beside me I saw him nod behind me.

"Were you going to...make those cookies for Remi?" He asks me and avoided looking at Xavion.

"Yes. Would you like to help me?"

"Yes-."

"Ezra you can't." Xavion says, and I saw Ezra continue to grin at me. "Did you hear me-?"

"I'm ignoring you for a reason - get the damn hint." Ezra snaps at Xavion, and he snickers. "What's so funny? Do you get a kick out of seeing me upset?"

"Why are you upset?" Xavion seems to ask genuinely.

Except Ezra doesn't respond, he just grabs my hand and starts pulling me away from him. I knew their hate ran deep...at least for Ezra it did. Now I wondered who his Mate really was.

I have never heard anything on them.

As we walked on, I saw him glaring forward. Now I was curious as to why he was upset too.

"What's wrong?" I ask him as I sum up the courage, removing my hand from his. He looks at me before we enter the bustling kitchen and I saw his slight irritation.

"I have some...business deals to handle. Some of them involve me being away, and I don't want to leave you here with...him." Ezra cringed, looking disgusted just at the thought of me being alone with Xavion.

I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to tell him.

"I would...go with you-."

"Yes! Come with me - I was going to suggest that." Ezra nods as if he thought of the best thing in the world.

"But, I have Remi and I don't want to leave him here by himself with Xavion. Not that I think...he will do anything displeasing, but still." I state to him, and Ezra groaned.

"Why don't you...bring him with you?"

"Then where are you going? Say I was to bring Remi with me - which I'm not. If I were to, then where and what is this all about?" I question him, and he starts to groan like a child.

"I have business dealings. There's debts here and there that haven't been paid, there's also people that I have to make new deals with. I mean...it can get kind of dirty, but not too dirty. Oh! There's going to be a bidding on two wrestlers. Two of the best from these two organizations that owe me - whoever I bet on and another bets on...whoever loses gets the loser downed and the money-."

"This sounds horrible."

I saw Ezra frown in confusion as if I should've been understanding all of this. Except who and why would anyone bid on someone? It's like dog fighting, but stupider.

"It's not as bad as it sounds, listen." Ezra smirked at me, pulling out his phone as he showed me an image of a tall man, who also happened to be buff. The scar across his cheek was the most prominent thing. "This guy belongs to the opposing team. I could possibly get him because I am sending in one of my best. I have been wanting this man on my side for ages."