twenty two

My body jolts forward, gasping for breath. I look around the room and saw that it was the evening.

The last thing I remember...is being chased down, shot with a drug... Did it even have any effect on me at all? Because all I remember is blacking out while running with Ezra.

Wait...where's Ezra?

I get up from the couch, realizing that we were at a random cabin. It looked to be abandoned and I assume he brought us here out of straight up luck... I don't feel so lucky because Remi's whereabouts are unclear to me.

He should be at preschool, but it's coming to the point where he has to be picked up. I don't want him to be worried about me... Him worrying about me means I failed for that moment.

I walk towards the open door, looking outside. I could...smell Ezra's scent for some odd reason. I couldn't see him, but I could smell his scent.

That's when I step outside, walking out and realizing how pretty it was outside. Around were hills and grassy plains...in particular areas. Not to mention the sky was even more prettier.

I walk forward one step and immediately heard skin smack against another. That was nerve racking to hear as I rush around the building.

There was another sound I heard...but it was more embarrassing then anything else. I could hear someone moan it seemed, and Ezra's scent was coming from this area.

My eyes widen...it can't be.

I rush towards the other building and kick open the door. That's when I see Ezra sitting on a chair, his arms folded and he looked at me. On the ground was the green-eyed guy from earlier, but he was completely out of it in arousal.

He was practically making a fool of himself before him and I assumed it was Ezra's pheromones.

"What...what happened?" I ask him as I still stand at the door. My eyes lower away from the sight of that man masturbating. "How did it come to this?"

"Oh. You passed out from what I'm assuming was the drug. It didn't do much, but it made you erect - I saw. You ended up passing out and I had to carry you. Lucky for me, I came upon these abandoned little houses. Then came this guy following...and you were already knocked out; so I used my pheromones to their fullest extent." Ezra informs me, smiling as he shook his head. "Isn't it disgusting? Seeing Marcus play with himself over my pheromones?"

Marcus is his name?

Finally...I know what his name is.

"Marcus, you don't think you could fuck someone acting this way do you? This isn't sexy, it's quite animalistic and a turn off. Who'd let you fuck them?" Ezra chuckled at him, glancing at me. "Would you let him?"

I just look at him, and he continues to grin at me. That's when I shook my head as I answer his question.

"That's what I thought. If he is so easily swayed by this smell then that tells you what he likes." He laughs loudly causing me to realize how twisted he was.

I forgot...this side of him.

"I forget...that you have done cruel things..." I mumble loud enough for him to hear me. He looks at me in confusion only to look back down at Marcus.

I see him grip his chin, thinking deeply about what I said. Except he soon smiled and just shrugged.

"I don't think this is so bad. This is a slap on the hand compared to the other things I've done. I think this is one of the kindest things, I'm letting him experience pleasure. Why is it that everything I do for you, to please you...seems to all be in vain in the end?" He was thinking diligently on that question and I sigh.