Hinata & kageyama 🍊🥛

The game ended with your team winning at 25-6. You walked to the bench & wiped the swear off of your head.

You hear clapping from behind you & you turn around to see Yamamoto, yaku, & kuroo, who's clapping, behind you.

You make a confused expression "What?" Kuroo stops clapping "I think this is the best I've ever seen you play, was it because it was against 4 eyes?"

You rolled your eyes "Maybe, I don't know the reason if I'm being honest" Yamamoto pats you on your back "Well, you really showed them the power of Nekoma!"

You chuckled "I didn't really do anything, all I did was receive & serve the ball when I had to" Yaku crosses his arms "But that's what made a difference, funny how karasuno scored less when you were playing"

Kuroo nudges yaku's shoulder "so you're saying that Y/N is a better libero than you?" Yaku blushes in embarrassment & looks away "w-well, I can't just say that I'm the BEST libero"

You chuckle "Thanks yaku, but I can't even say I'm the best libero, well... Out of every little libero at least" You look at the karasuno team "Their libero is amazing, I think we equal when it comes to skill"

Kuroo had a shock expression on his face "Wow, F/N L/N admiring she's not the best? Let me record this so I don't think I'm hallucinating!" "SHUT THE HELL UP!!" you yell.

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

It was later on in the day. Your team was playing another match. As you watched & took notes, you heard the doors across the gym open.

You turn & see two boys standing there with a beautiful blonde haired lady. One boy was tall with blue hair, maybe about 5 feet & 11 inches tall? The other boy was short with orange hair, maybe about 5 feet & 5 inches tall?

The boys & lady were panting "We finally made it!" The orange haired boy yelled. The karasuno coach yelled at them to go get changed, so they belonged to karasuno huh?

You turned to coach nekomata "who are those two?" Coach nekomata smiles "Those two are the power duo we were talking about"

You raise an eyebrow "That shrimp is one of the duo? Well I can't judge off by looks, so we'll see when we play against them. We play them next right?"

Coach nekomata nods "Yes, I can't wait for you to see their quick attack as well" You smirk "I'm sure I'll be able to see that attack coming"

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

After karasuno's match, they finally won a game. The captain yelled to do diving laps but the ace corrected him, guess he was used to losing already.

It was your teams turn to play against them. Before the game starts, tsukishima talks to the orange haired boy & the blue haired boy.

He points to you when you weren't looking & they both nod & go back to playing the game.

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

The game ends with your team winning at 25-19. It was your turn to go in for the set. The set starts with Kai serving the ball.

The game goes on with their captain receiving the ball. The ball flies to the blue haired boy, who seemed to be the setter.

You watched him jump & set the ball, the second you blink, you see the ball almost touching the court.

You try to reach for the ball but it already touched the court. Your eyes widened as you looked at the setter. Tsukishima smirks at the shock on your face.

You smile & stand up straight "Well, isn't this lovely?"

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

As the game went on, the two boys used the quick attack quiet frequently, causing you to slowly catch up to their speed.

Soon enough in the game, the setter sets the ball up & the orange haired boy spikes the ball. As you watched the ball, you dived for the ball & quickly received it.

The setter & shrimp were surprised that you even got the ball. You smirk at them "You think you could always do that attack & get away with it? Blonde over there should know better"

Tsukishima grunts 'how was she able to catch up to their speed?' He thought. The ball flew to kenma & he sets the ball to fukunaga, who spikes the ball on to karasuno's court.

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

The match ended with your team winning, even though the power duo was there, the score was 25-22. That was the last match of the day, so the players were cleaning up the gym.

As you were moping the floor, you kept wondering on how karasuno's setter was able to make a quick attack like that.

Once you were done moping the floor, you ran over to karasuno's setter. "Hey, karasuno's setter?" He turned around "oh, yes?"

"Hey there, as you know, I'm nekoma"'s manager, F/N L/N" You say. "Oh, I'm tobio kageyama" Kageyama says bowing slightly.

You smile "what year are you?" "First, & you?" Kageyama ask "second year". Kageyama nods " Oh, so did you need something Y/N-senpai?"

You awkwardly chuckle & wave your hands "you don't have to be formal or anything like that, I just wanted to ask how you do that crazy quick attack with shrimpy"

"Oh, you mean hinata? Well, I just set the ball to him like normal" Kageyama says. You raise an eyebrow "really? That's it? You don't do anything special? Because it looks like to me that instead of just setting it like normal, you set it exactly into, hinata's? Hands"

Kageyama's eyes widen "How did you know that? Who told you?" Your eyes widen a little "Oh? So I'm right? I just observed & I guess I cracked the code. Makes sense why you do that, I doubt if be able to keep up to a quick set like yours"

You stretched your arms "Well, that's all I wanted to ask you, see you later, better prepare to play against me again, have a good night!" You say walking away. "You too!" Kageyama yells.

1025 words ˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙

I literally have no idea what to really right for the rest of the story tbh, I need IDEAS (๑´̥̥̥>ω<̥̥̥'๑)

"I don't need to know no english"
-tobio kageyama