Meeting a mistake

Have you ever fell in love? Or at least thought you have, but ended up being a mistake? Well... Falling in love with him caused my life to go down hill a lot. Back when I was in 3rd grade, when I was friends with him

    It was a sunny day, young Y/N(your name) woke up to hear birds chirping & bees buzzing in the garden. She smiles & jumps out of her blankets that kept her warm. The little bundle of energy runs out of her room to her mother who is cooking breakfast. "Mommy! Mommy!" young Y/N yelled.

"Oh, good morning my beautiful daughter" Y/N's mom picks her up & kisses her forehead. "Want me to help you get ready?" Y/N's mom asks. Y/N nods & is let down. Y/N runs to her room &  opens her closet.

Y/N's mom walks in & grabs her daughter's outfit for the day. She puts the clothes on her daughter, who is jumping excitedly with a huge smile. Once young Y/N's clothes were on, she rushed to the bathroom & grabbed a brush & brushed out her H/L(Hair length) H/C(Hair color).

Y/N's mother walks in & asks "Do you want Ms. Terushima to pick you up today?" Y/N smiles at her mom & nods saying "Mmhm! I'd love to see Terushima & his mom!" Y/N's mom smiles & texts Ms. Terushima about Y/N's answer. About fifteen minutes later, there was a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it!" Y/N runs to the door & opens it to see her friend, Terushima. "Hey Y/N, how's it feel being shorter than me still?" The little brown haired kid(ik his hair isn't brown but bare with me) said with a laugh.

Y/N puffs her cheeks & lightly punches young Terushima "I'm only a few inches shorter than you, don't make fun of me!!!" The two kids giggle & Y/N grabs her backpack ready to run out of the door.

"Y/N!" The mother yells, Y/N turns to her mom "Forgetting something?" the mother says with her arms open. Y/N smiles & runs to her mother & hugs her. Y/N waves to her mom as she runs to Terushima.

2 years later

It was around 3pm & Y/N was walking home with Terushima. He turns to Y/N "Hey Y/N, what do you plan to do when you get older? Like for a career" Y/N looks up in thought "Hmm, I don't know. Maybe a zoologist? A professional dancer?"

Y/N smiled at the thought of being a dancer. She loved to dance,she could get things like cleaning done when music is on, but gets distracted when it comes to things like doing homework. Terushima notices Y/N's smile and chuckles "So, maybe professional dancing? Makes sense since you dance your ass off no matter where you are"

Y/N jumps a little at the statement "Well, it's not my fault that my body moves to the music the way it does. It's fun too, why don't you try dancing?" Terushima shakes his head "I practice volleyball to much to even think about dancing. Now that I think about it, you should try playing volleyball, I bet you'd be really good!"

Y/N smiles awkwardly at Teru's (That's the nickname you gave him) suggestion. "But...I don't know a single thing about volleyball, why would I just start all of a sudden?" Teru wraps his arm around your shoulders & laughs "Don't worry,I'll teach you the basics & a few tricks that I have up my sleeve! With my help, you might be the best female volleyball player in the country!"

It is true that you wanted to play volleyball ever since Teru started playing. It looked fun, but you didn't know if you wanted to or not. "Fine, I'll try it out, but only 'cause you wanted me to" Teru smiles & puts you in a head lock while rubbing your head with his knuckles.

"TERU STOP, THAT HURTS STOOOOOOP!!!" you complained. Teru finally lets go "What the hell was that for?!" you yell as you rub your head. Teru smiles "It took forever to convince you to start playing, I've always wanted to play volleyball with you" You notice that Teru was blushing a little, which made you blush as well. You both quickly turn your head, while your faces were a little red.

You reach your house & Teru waves goodbye to you. You walk in to see your mom & dad on the couch watching a romance movie. Your dad turns around and smiles "Hey there my little princess, how was school?"

You put your backpack down & stretch "Boring as always, is there anything I can do in life without school? I'm already tired of it" Your dad giggles "You're only in the 5th grade, at least say that when you're in your in junior high" You roll your eyes & walk to the fridge to grab some juice. You take your juice to your room and you jump onto your bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, it's author-Chan! Thanks for reading the first chapter, don't worry, you'll meet kuroo soon enough. This is just part of the back story.

♡876 words♡