Buisness trip

You jump to your bed and pull out your phone to see a text from Teru. You open the text-

Teru
Hey dummy, wyd?

Y/N
Who you calling dummy asshole?

Teru
Oh stfu, you like it When I call you dummy

Y/N
I do not!

Teru
Do to

Y/N
Do not, anyways-

Y/N
Wtf do you want?

Teru
Idk I'm bored and I Don't have anything to Do, wanna come over?

Teru
We Can play video games or watch a movie

Y/N
Idk I might just take A nap, I'm to tired from School to walk to your House rn

Teru
IT'S LIKE A FEW BLOCKS FROM HERE IT'S NOT THAT FAR

Teru
F/N L/N!!

Teru
ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW DO I NEED TO GO OVER  THERE AND WAKE YO ASS UP MYSELF?!

Y/N

TeruOMG I WILL COME OVER THERE AND JUMP ON YOUR ASS, DON'T SAY I WON'T!

Teru
OMG I WILL COME OVER THERE AND JUMP ON YOUR ASS, DON'T SAY I WON'T!

Y/N
You won't
Read 3:42pm

"Oh shit" You thought, Teru was fast, so it wasn't going to be long until he got to your house. You jumped up & ran to your closet & closed the door.

As you waited, you heard your dad open the door, you could barely make out what they were saying "Ah, terushima, nice to see you here" Your dad greeted "Nice to meet you Mr. L/N, is Y/N in her room?" "Yes she is, you can let yourself in"

You heard Teru's foot steps get louder as he approached your room. All of a sudden, your door swung open & Teru went flying onto your bed, he realized you weren't there & he turned around to see you running towards him.

"I have you now!" You jumped onto him & he yelled "WAIT NO I WAS SUPPOSED TO JUMP ON YOU, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!!" You laughed so hard that your grip on his wrist started to weekend. Teru took advantage & he pushed you over & he restrained your wrist.

"Hey wait no fair!!!" You pouted. You both laughed until your sides & stomach hurts & you had tears in your eyes. You began to calm down & notices the situation you guys were you. You stared as Teru while he stared at your E/C(eye color) orbs.

You guys stayed like that for what felt like forever. The silence stopped when Teru said "Do you... Want to watch a movie or something?" You pushed him off of yourself and you laid your head on your pillow "Didn't I say I was tired just a minute ago? Bad bitches need their beauty rest"

Teru rolls his eyes & he scoots you over a bit and lays next to you. You roll around & you're both facing each other. Teru smiles "so we're just gonna sleep instead of doing something fun?" You roll your eyes "sleeping is the funnest thing to do at this point in life" "Funnest isn't a word dummy" Teru says as he giggles.

You grunt and you flick his forehead. Teru flinches & puts his hand on his forehead "Hey! what the hell was that for?!" You giggle & close your eyes "Just shut up & go to sleep I'm to tired to argue right now" Teru smiles & hugs you into his chest. You blush as your face is buried into his chest "Hey, what are you doing?!"

Teru giggles & starts to play with your hair "I'm just... Kinda glad that I can have fun with you like this" You jump a little at his comment & you stay in his warm embrace. You both start to drift off to sleep. Your mom & dad walks in to see Teru hugging you while you guys sleep.

Your mom smiles "They're so cute, hopefully they keep in contact when they get older" Your dad grunts "I don't like how 'touchy' they are right now" Your mom laughs & punches your dad's shoulder "Oh, stop being overprotective, our daughter is in good hands. I'm sure they'll grow up to be great friends, maybe even partners"

Friday evening
It was the last day of school for the week, you walked into your house to see your dad on his computer & your mom doing the dishes. Your mom turns around to see you taking off your shoes.

Your mom drys her hands & runs to you & hugs you. "How's my beautiful daughter? Was school as boring as always?" You sigh & nod "It was more boring than usual, maybe because we had to do a test in math today" Your mom kisses your forehead & she goes back to doing the dishes.

You were about to walk back into your room until your dad stops you "F/N" "yes?" You answered, "Well, me and your mother have to go on a business trip this weekend, & since we don't have any family to watch you, Ms. Terushima said she'll watch you for the weekend. I'm sorry we didn't tell you earlier"

You smiled at your dad, but felt a wave of worry flow through yourself. You didn't know where it came from, it's just a business trip, why we're you so worried? It got the best of you & you said "um, can you guys maybe... Skip this trip?"

Your dad looked at you with a confused/annoyed expression "What the hell, why would we do that? This is an important trip, why should we skip this?" Your look down "I don't know, I just have a bad feeling..." Your dad scoffs & turns back to his computer "We're leaving tonight, go start packing" For the weekend.

Your eyes widen as you look up, you don't know why, but you had a horrible feeling about this trip "Wait, dad please don't go tonight! Maybe tomorrow in the afternoon? Actually, please don't go at all! Please dad I'm to worried for y-" "F/N L/N! WE ARE GOING INTO THIS TRIP & THAT'S FINAL, YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME OTHER WISE!!!!" your eyes start to water & you run to your room & start to pack.

998 words 😚

Hehe, yeah they should've listened to you, see you next chapter 🏃🏾‍♀️💨