junior high

The both of you walk into the bathroom, taking off the little clothing you have on. You both walk in & you turn on the warm water. You wash the MiLkY mIlK off of your chest. Once you were done, Teru wrapped his hands around your waist, pulling you close to him, "Y/N..." Teru said next to your ear, you gulped "yeah?" "Do you... Like me? In any sort of way?" Teru said while rubbing your arm. It is true that you had a crush on him for a while, but you didn't know how to, "I can't lie... I do kind of, have a crush on you..." Teru's eyes widen & he smiles. He turns you around & he grabs your face, pulling you in for a kiss. He pulls away & forces you to stare in his eyes. His eyes looked hungry, hungry for lust. "Be my girlfriend, my princess--my EVERYTHING!" Teru said while holding your face & smiling. You slowly put your hands on his hands & smiled "as long as you promote to be mine too" Teru hugs you while sniffling. "Are you crying?" You ask, "Can't you tell?" "We're kind of in the shower dumb fuck" Teru giggles & hugs you tighter. "Promise me you won't leave me, promise you'll stay forever, stay by my side no matter what..." He whispered in your ear. It felt nice to feel love like this, you yearned for true love. You put your head on his shoulder & whisper back "I promise, as long as you keep those promises too" Teru giggles & the both of you stand in the shower holding each other.

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

You & Teru have been dating for 4 & a half months, the both of you were a well known couple in school, mostly because you guys were a power duo for volleyball. Your school would hold mini volleyball tournaments during recess & it was a 2v2 match. There would always be people who would try to beat you guys, but no avail. You practiced on a daily on blocks, serves, receives, etc. You could play any position, but you mostly played libero (if your taller than 5'5 & you don't like the fact your a libero I'm very sorry, there's not a specific height for your character but that's just the position I chose😕). Not only that, but you were one of the prettiest girls in the school, which it's why you were known, not popular but known, around the school. You didn't socialize with anyone except for Terushima, of course, the girls volleyball team & the boys volleyball team, since most of the were Teru's friends. You played on the girls volleyball team & ever since you joined, the number of wins the team has gotten has went up, which was another reason you were known around the school.

(Present time) You were finishing up practice, putting away the volleyballs & taking down the net. You grab your duffel bag & you walk out of the club room. You reach out your phone only to hear someone tell for you "Y/NNN!!!" You look up to see your science partner, tanjiro (hehe (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)), running to you. "Hey tanjiro, what's up?" You said with a smile, he stops panting & dist himself off, "Do you have the notes on our science project?" "Oh! Yeah here" You reach into your bag & hand him some papers. "Thanks! See you tomorrow!!" Tanjiro says running away. As you watch him run off, you see Terushima walking over to you. "Hey teru, done with practice?" You asked happily, Teru's head was faced the way Tanjiro was running, "Yeah... Let's get going" Teru said looking at you with a serious expression. You thought something was off but shook it off.

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

While the two of you were walking home quietly, you felt a bit of tension but didn't think anything of it. The silence was broken when Teru sighed, "So, you gonna tell me who that guy was?" You look at Teru's eyes, seeing a bit of anger in them. You rolled your eyes "It's just a friend, nothing to worry about" Teru growled & stopped, "If it's nothing to worry about, then why can't you tell me who he is?!" You turned around & scoffed "Because, there is literally NOTHING to worry about-" "THEN TELL ME WHO HE IS!!" Teru yelled at you as he grabbed you arm. This was the first time in forever (I know you know this reference), it shocked you a bit. You could see the anger in his eyes more clearly now, but also a bit of worry. You try to reassure him, "Teru, I swear it's nothing to worry abou-" "DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT!!!" He said, you tried to talk once more, but was interrupted by a slap by Teru. You put your hand on your cheek, felling the spot where he slapped you.

Your eyes we're wide...

Your body was numb....

You were full of shock...

There were tears in your eyes......

'Did he just... SLAP ME?!' you thought, but you were to shocked to do or say anything. You could feel the tingles of Terushima's grip linger on your arm. You looked back into Teru's eyes only to see... Tears. He started crying softly, "I'm sorry..." He whispered. He walks up & hugs you as he cries into your shoulder, "I'm so sorry Y/N, I'm just so overprotective with you... I don't want to lose you..." You kept your hands on you sides because you had.... Mixed feelings, about what happened. You then slipped you hands on to Teru's back & hugged him. "Don't worry... It's ok, I forgive you" (Mistake number 3). You guys continued to walk home & you walked inside to see your "mom" (I'm just gonna call Ms. Terushima your mom, since she kinda is your mom). "Oh hey kids, how was school" Your mom asks with a smile. You didn't want to bring up the situation with Teru, so you didn't bring it up, "I'd rather drag my bate cooch in concrete that go to that hell whole". Teru laughed at your comment, " Y/N, don't say something like that!" You mom said with a smile. The both of you went to Teru's room & sat in the bed, Teru looked at you with a worried look, "What?" You asked. Teru looked down & started to play with his fingers, "we're not gonna... Tell my mom what happened?" You look back at your phone "Why? I trust you won't do anything like that again, right?" Teru smiled softly "yeah, I swear"

That, is when he lied.

Wooowyyy 1101 words? Jeepers creepers ╥﹏╥

I SWEAR THIS IS ALL PART OF THE BACK STORY, KUROO WILL POP UP SOON DBSISIWNSJSISIDJ -AUTHOR-CHAN