Beach day ☀🌴👙🌊

You all get to the beach & you step out of the car. The sunlight hits your face & you cover it with your arm.

Bokuto steps out of the car & faces the beach with his arms wide open "ahh, the nice beach air, so fresh"

You chuckle & you grab your bag out of the car. Bokuto's sister rolls down her window & looks out of it to you.

"Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid" She says smiling to you. You smile back & nod "Will do"

She drives off & the five of you start to walk over to the beach. You get near the water & you take out a big towel & lay it on the sand.

You all put your bags on the towel & you sit down & akaashi sits next to you. "I don't feel like getting wet" He says & looks at you after.

You chuckle "oh? Why not? The water probably feels nice" Akaashi shrugs "everytime I go swimming with bokuto-san, he always splashes water on me & I don't like it"

"How come you don't tell him to stop?" You say. Akaashi smiles "you really think I haven't tried?"

You chuckle "yeah, I doubt he'd listen now that I think about it" Bokuto, kuroo, & yuko runs to the water.

Bokuto immediately throws water at kuroo & yuko. The three of them play around & have fun.

You hug your legs & you rest your head on your knees & watch kuroo & yuko. You still didn't know why, but it bothered you on how happy they looked together.

You stared & them & only them. You closed off everything else. You faintly heard someone say your name, but you were too focused on kuroo & yuko.

"Y/N??"

"Y/N?!"

"Y/N!!"

You snapped back to reality & feel akaashi's hand on your arm. You turn to him & he sighs "thought you fell asleep with your eyes open or something"

You chuckle & run the back of your neck "I couldn't even do that if I wanted to" Akaashi chuckles "anyway, I asked if you wanted to sneak over to the ice cream store & get some ice cream?"

You nodded "yeah sure, with them tagging along it would either be noisy or clingy" You & akaashi wait until the three aren't looking & you both get up & walk away, while you grabbed a see through shirt in the process.

(This is your swimsuit btw)

You put on the see through shirt & you & akaashi walk over to the ice cream store

You put on the see through shirt & you & akaashi walk over to the ice cream store. You both walk into the store & you walk up to the counter.

You're greeted by a man at the counter "Hi welcome! What can I get for you today?" You & akaashi look around at the flavors.

"I'll have the (favorite ice cream flavor) please" You say pointing to the flavor. "I'll have the chocolate mint please" Akaashi says pointing to it as well.

The cashier nods & goes to get your ice cream. "Oh? Is that Y/N-chan?" You hear a voice say. You turn around & see oikawa walking through the door with iwa.

"Oh, hey oikawa" You say turning to him. Oikawa's face lights up "Hey now, you look like you've changed your appearance!"

You raise an eyebrow "Is that a bad thing or something?" You say crossing your arms. Oikawa leans towards your face "I see you have a new attitude as well, interesting"

Oikawa puts his finger under your chin & lifts your head a little. You glare at him & you push his hand away "don't touch me, I don't like it"

Oikawa stands up straight & puts his hand on his hip "wow, you have changed! I kind of like it~" He says biting his lip.

Iwa punches the back of oikawa's head "we're here to get ice cream not to pick up girls" Oikawa rubs the back of his head in pain.

"Owwy iwa-chan, you're always so mean to me" Iwa rolls his eyes & looks at you "sorry about him" You shake your head "no it's fine, this isn't even the worse of it"

The cashier walks back to you & akaashi & hands you your ice creams. You grab your wallet but akaashi puts his hand over yours.

You look at akaashi & he shakes his head "don't worry, it's on me" You smile "are you sure?" Akaashi nods & he takes out his wallet & pays for the ice cream.

You & akaashi turn around to walk out but oikawa puts his hand on your shoulder, making you stop in front of him.

He leans down & whispers in your ear "y'know, I wanna see this attitude of yours while we're in bed~" You jump up a little & you blush a little.

Oikawa chuckles "you have my number, use it~" Oikawa moves his hand & him & iwa walk to the front counter.

You catch up with akaashi & you both walk back to the beach. Akaashi looks at you "what did he say to you?" You shake your head "it's nothing to worry about"

You both get back to the beach & Bokuto is walking towards you two. Once he sees you two, he starts running towards you.

"Hey guys! Why did you walk off?!" Bokuto yells. You both stop & Bokuto stops in front of you. He looks at the ice cream "awww, you got ice cream without me?"

Bokuto slouches & frowns. You chuckle "here, you can have some" You hand bokuto your cup & he lights up "Thank you Y/N!!" You grabs the spoon, scoops some ice cream & eats it.

Kuroo & Yukon walks over towards you guys & your happy face fades into an annoyed expression.

Kuroo walks next to bokuto "what are you eating" "Mm? Ifecreem *he stuffed his face*" Bokuto says. Kuroo smiles "Oya? How come you didn't get any for us?"

You narrow your eyes & you grab bokuto's arm & walk back to your area "get yourself some"

Kuroo watches you walk away with bokuto & sighs. Yuko clings onto kuroo's arm "What's wrong with her?" Kuroo shrugs & turns to akaashi.

Akaashi shrugs as well & walks back to your area as well. You & bokuto sit on the towel & bokuto continues to eat some of your ice cream.

You hung your legs & burry your mouth in your knees. Bokuto notices "Are you okay?" You nod & smile at him "yeah, don't worry" Bokuto puts down the ice cream & stands up.

You look at him & he puts his hand towards you "come on, let's go play in the water" You smile & you grab bokuto's hand. You both go to the water & you both splash water towards each other.

Akaashi sits on the towel & continues to eat his ice cream. Kuroo & yuko decide to go buy ice cream as well.

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

Bokuto's sister drives into a parking space & texts bokuto that she's here. "Come on guys, she's here!!" Bokuto yells. Everyone stands up & walks to bokutos sister's car.

Everyone gets in & bokuto's sister drives off. You put in your earphones & you stare out the window while listening to music & doze off.

1155 words o(〃^▽^〃)o

Listening to yagami yato is the only thing that helps me get these chapters done.

"You can't have everything, that's why you should treasure everything you do have"
-Natsu dragneel (fairytail)