Do you like me?

It was the next day, you were going to the bathroom to wash your self up. You go to the locker room & change into a red shirt & black volleyball shorts.

As you were changing, you could sense the girls looking at you & hear them giggling & snickering. 'The hell are they laughing? Do I look weird? Is there something on me?' You thought.

This made you really insecure, so you quickly threw your clothes on & walked out of the locker room.

The boys locker room
Kuroo was changing into his black shirt & red shirts, but heard the boys whispering & pointing at him.

Kuroo grunted & crossed his arms "Is there something you guys are hiding from me? I'd love to hear your whispers"

The boys squirmed away from kuroo's sight so kuroo wouldn't glare at them. Kuroo sighed & rolled his eyes & finished changing.

(´・ω・')

You walked to the gym & started to set up the nets until the girls came out as well & all of you were setting the nets up & refilling water bottles.

Soon enough the boys came out & walked into the courts to warm up. As always, you walked onto the court as well & started to stretch with them.

You walked next to kuroo & everyone started to stretch out their arms. "The boys have been acting weird all morning, they've been whispering & pointing at me to each other" Kuroo whispered to you.

You raised an eyebrow "Really? The girls have been acting weird too. They've been giggling at me while we were getting changed"

Kuroo shrugged "Must be a coincidence, I can't think of anything that would make them act like this" You sigh "I don't know, I felt kind of insecure when they were giggling at me. Is there something on me or my face? Do these shorts make my ass look kinda big?"

Kuroo looks at you ass "No, it's always been big, but the shorts don't change anything" You blush of embarrassment & nudge kuroo "Shut the hell up stupid" You say with a giggle & kuroo starts to chuckle as well.

With the managers
The managers looked at you & kuroo, watching you giggle & talk to each other. Kimono chuckles "They look so cute together, I wonder if the boys told kuroo that y/n likes him"

Yukie shrugs "They most likely didn't since he's been acting normal, or at least he looks like he is. Maybe they did tell him & he doesn't want to ask in front of everyone"

Maori nods "True, that would be embarrassing, even if she likes him back" Yacht looks at Kaori "But wouldn't it be a little romantic if kuroo confessed his feelings to her & y/n said yes? It would be so cute to watch them be happy together"

Kiyoko shrugs "Some people don't like that, it overwhelms them, we don't know if y/n is like that or not, so we shouldn't force it to happen"

(´・ω・')

After a long day of playing volleyball, the teams cleaned up the court. As you pushed the volleyball cart into the storage room, akaashi walks up to you.

"Hey y/n" Akaashi says. You turn towards him "Hey akaashi, need something?" "I don't, but bokuto does. He said to meet him in gym 3 in about 10 minutes" Akaashi says.

You raise an eyebrow "What, why?" Akaashi shrugs & starts to walk away "He didn't tell me" You sighed & rolled your eyes & continued putting everything away.

(´・ω・')

After changing into different clothing, you walked to gym 3. As you were nearing the entrance to the gym, you see kuroo walking towards the entrance as well.