✿hanging out✿

You & kenma walk out of the house & start walking to the store. "Hey Y/N" Kenma says. "Yeah kenma?" "Do you have any feelings towards kuroo?" He asks.

You smile "no, at least not any feelings that I know of. Why do you ask?" Kenma shakes his head "just asking"

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

You & kenma get to the mini market & walk around. "I'll get the candy & chips, you get the ice cream & soda" You say to kenma. He nods & walks off to get the stuff.

As you look through the candy to find what you want, you hear a voice say your name. "Is that a wild Y/N-chan I see?" The voice says. You turn only to see the brunette haired boy, oikawa.

"Oh! O-oikawa right? It's nice to see you again..." You mumbled. Oikawa walks up to you "what's a gorgeous girl like you doing here?" You blush a little "oh nothing, I'm just here with a friend getting snacks. We're having a hangout session at my house with another friend"

Oikawa face lights up a little "Oh? A hangout session you say? Well would it be to much to add two more?" You raise an eyebrow "two?"

"Shittykawa, do you want mango or watermelon juice?" A voice says. A spiky haired boy walks around into the isle.

The boy looks up at the two of you "I swear to God shittykawa if you're flirting with another girl-" Oikawa puts a finger at the boys face.

"Ah don't worry your little head iwa-chan, I'm just chatting with a recent friend I made" Oikawa says. The boy narrows his eyes at oikawa the looks at you with a softer expression.

"Is he telling the truth? If he's not I'll kick his ass for you" The boy says. You start to wave your hands "no no! Me & oikawa are friends, nothing to worry about!"

The boy smiles & sighs in relief "ok, that's good. Well, I'm hajime iwaizumi, but you can just call me Iwa" Iwa puts his hand out.

You smile & shake his hand "I'm F/N L/N, nice to meet you Iwa" Oikawa chuckles "now, back to my question Y/N-chan, would it be too much trouble to add two more to your so called 'hangout session'?"

You smile awkwardly "uh, I don't know... I mean I wouldn't mind, but I don't know about my other friends..."

"What about us?" A voice says. You turn around & see kenma walking towards the three of you.

"O-oh, kenma, um... Oikawa & Iwa here wanted to see if they could hang out with us, if you don't want them then it's fine of course!"

Kenma shrugs "as long as they're not loud then I don't care" You smile softly & turn to oikawa & iwa "he said yes, so if my other friend is against it they're out voted I guess"

Oikawa giggles "alrighty then! Let's get these snacks & get going shall we?" You nod & grab the candy & chips you wanted.

You go to the cashier & pay. You grab some bags while Iwa & oikawa grabbed some as well & kenma didn't feel like caring a lot so he only grabbed one.

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

You get to your house & knock on the door for kuroo to open. He opens the door with a smile on his face until he sees the guest you've brought "oh, I see we have roach- I mean guest..."

You roll your eyes "oikawa & Iwa wanted to hang out so I said they could come, is that a problem?" Kuroo glares at you then looks at oikawa "no, it's not a problem"

You go to the couch & plop down. Kuroo sits next to you "I don't really like this oikawa guy..." He whispers loud enough for oikawa to hear.

Oikawa giggles "what's wrong... Kuroo-kun, right? Are you upset that I'm friends with your girlfriend?" Kuroo & you jump a little at oikawa's comment.

"G-girlfriend?!" You yell while flustered. Oikawa makes a concussed expression "yeah, that's what kuroo-kun here said when we first met"

You shook your head "oh no, he only said that because he was making sure I was safe, we're not dating" Kuroo grabs your chin & makes you face him "at least not yet~" Kuroo says with a smirk.

You whip your face away "get you hands off of me" Oikawa giggles & sits next to you. "Uh uh shittykawa, you're not sitting next to her, move" Iwa says as he tries to get oikawa to move.

"Why iwa-chan? I'm just here to hangou-" "No shittykawa, I don't trust you so move" Iwa says sternly. Oikawa rolls his eyes & gets up & sits on the couch on the left of the one you're on.

Kenma walks over to kuroo & whispers something to him. You could here kuroo whisper 'why?' & kenma gives a very menacing look at kuroo.

Kuroo flinches at kenma's face, you couldn't lie, it mad your back shiver a little as well. Kuroo then gets up & walks to the couch right of the one your on, across from oikawa. Kenma sits next to you & continues playing his game.

You look around & you feel different vibes of tension from around the room. "Uhh, ok everyone... Do we watch a movie or something? Because I want to..." You say trying to lighten the mood.

"I'll watch anything you put on Y/N-chan~" Oikawa says with a wink. You see iwa toll his eyes & you giggle "okay, & what about you kuroo? Any suggestions?" Kuroo shrugs "I really don't care what you put on either"

You smirk & you put on It 2. You hear kuroo & oikawa shiver up as they watch you search the movie & play it. "Do you guys want any blankets or pillows?" You ask.

Everyone nods & you walk to the cabinet & grab so blankets. You walk to your room & you grab several pillows from your large collection of pillows.

You throw a pillow & blanket at kuroo & oikawa. You slip a pillow behind kenma & iwa & you extend the blanket so it covers the three of you.

You smirk at kuroo & oikawa, who looks terrified to watch the movie. You giggle & turn on the movie. "WAIT! Let me go piss so I don't piss myself during the movie" Oikawa says as he gets up & walks away.

"Yeah... Maybe I should do the same" Kuroo says as he goes to the bathroom as well. You & iwa look at each other & start to laugh really hard.

"They're such pussies" Iwa says while laughing. "I mean I have to agree, I wouldn't want to piss myself during a movie either. Scared & pissed except I'm not mad would sound good" You barely get out to say until you start laughing again.

The two of you stop laughing & iwa clears his throat "I don't mind you hanging out with oikawa, it's more or less him I'm worried about when it come to your friendship" You raise an eyebrow "why's that?"

"Oikawa is really popular with the girls, so he's dated a bunch of them, played them, rejected them, you name it" "What about getting then pregnant?" You ask. Iwa chuckles

"well, as far as I know he hasn't done that at least. But, he is good at charming girls, I can't lie. I've seen girls who have never been  interested in him suddenly be head over heals for him. There have been very few to actually reject him, so you being uninterested in him caught his attention. If he ever makes you uncomfortable at any point, let me know so I can beat his ass"

You smile at iwa softly "thank you" You mumble. "Hm? Did you say something?" Iwa asks. You shake your head "nothing"

1291 words (T^T)

I was to lazy to proof read so if there are any spelling errors I'm super sorry 😭
- Author-chan

"Nobody notices your sorrow & pain, they only notice you mistakes"
-Sasuke uchiha