✨High school✨

You hear your alarm go off & it annoyed you. You look at the alarm & you press the snooze button. You roll over "5 more minutes..."

You close your eyes just for a second & you hear you alarm again. You look at it & it shows that 5 minutes has passed. "It didn't even feel like 5 minutes..." You groan.

You dismiss the alarm & you roll on your back & stare at the ceiling. "I wanna drop out" You say blankly.

"OH NO YOU DON'T" kuroo yells as he bust through your door & jumps onto you. "KUROO GET OOOOOOFF!!!" You whine. You roll him off of you & you sit up.

"Good morning" Kuroo says smiling. "Fuck you" You say getting up. You rub your eyes & open your closet door.

"My legs are cold" You groan. "Probably because you're not wearing any pants" Kuroo says. "Yeah your proba- WHAT?!" you look down & you see you don't have any pants on.

You put your arms over your legs "KUROO GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW!!" you yell. Kuroo chuckles "I shouldn't of said anything, I was really enjoying the view~"

Kuroo smirks & you start to blush. You grab your volleyball & you throw it at him "Kuroo I mean it, get the fuck out!"

Kuroo rolls his eyes & walks out of the room. You throw on some sweats for now so you could walk to the bathroom & fix yourself.

You looked into the mirror & you wanted to feel pretty, so you decided to wear some makeup. You were pretty decent at it, so you wanted to do makeup with the schools colors. You chose just to use eyeshadow & eyeliner on top, with some mascara.

You walk back to your room & you throw on your outfit

You walk back to your room & you throw on your outfit. (How it looks, also imagine you're wearing black thigh high stockings).

You walk out of your room to see Mr

You walk out of your room to see Mr. Kuroo. "Good morning F/N, you're outfit is very beautiful & I really like your makeup" He says with a smile. You smile "Thank you Mr. Kuroo"

"Are you ready for your first day of high school?" He asked. You sighed "Not really, I would rather do anything than be around of people who I most likely won't be friends with..."