✨highschool pt.2✨

You finish up lunch & run to the gym to see if the girls volleyball team is there. While walking, you hear shoes squeaking on the floor.

You peek into the door & see girls playing a game, while some others are watching. A girl on the sidelines notices you & waves her hand.

"Hey! I've never seen you here before, are you new?" The girl says walking over to you as you walking in slowly.

"Um yeah, I'm F/N L/N, a first year... And I wanted to see if I could join the team?" You said bluntly. The girl smiles "Well, good thing you're talking to the captain!"

'What's up with me & team captains?' You thought.

Note-you mean that you somehow always have some type of interaction with captain. In junior high you accidentally met the captain first, you're friends with kuroo, the boys volleyball captain & now you're meeting the captain again.

"What position do you play Y/N?" The captain asked with a smile. "I can play any position that's necessary... But mainly libero" You say while fiddling with the bottom of your shirt.

The captain puts her hand on your shoulder "well, let's see how well those skills are. Go to the locker room, there should be some extra clothes for you to wear. Go put some on & meet us out here"

The captains voice was very soothing & welcoming, just like how your mother's was. It made you feel comfortable around her.

You nod & you go to the locker room to change. You come back out & the girls are already lined up to play.

One of your teammates throws the ball at you "your serve" You catch the ball & spin it in your hands.

You throw the ball in the air & jump, smacking the ball as hard as you can. The ball zooms over the net onto the other court.

Everyone looks at the ball, leaving them dumbfounded at how fast the ball flew. The captain looks at you & smirks "we have a badass on our hands."

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

Lunch is almost over & you finish up your game, leaving the score at 15-9, which meant you won. You sit on the bench & drink some water & wipe away your sweat.

All of a sudden, some of the volleyball girls surround you. You get startled & choke on your water "*cough* h-hey guys, anything w-wrong *cough*?" You ask. They all smiled...

"You're really good at the libero position, how long have you been playing?"

"Our team is known to put pressure on the other team, but you handled it so well!"

"Your serves are really fast, you must've practiced a lot huh?"

The girls all asked you questions as you looked at them dumbfounded with a half assed awkward smile.

"Alright, that's enough" That same soothing voice said. All the girls turned & saw the captain with her hands on her hips.

The girls backed away from you & the captain motioned you towards her. You stood up & walked to her. She smiled & put her hand on your shoulder.

"As the captain of the team, I now anounce you as the official libero of the team" She said proudly. You jumped a little at what she said. "I-isn't she the o-official setter of the team?" You asked as you pointed to the other libero.

The girl smiled at you "just call me akane, & plus I've been the official libero for the whole time I've been here. I wouldn't mind a first year taking my place for the time being" Akane said with a smile.

You smiled at her & looked at the captain "thank you for the position captain but... I'm only going to stay here for a few months..." You mumble.

The captains smile fades into a frown "oh, well... Let's make the most of the time while you're here yeah?" You smile & nod "yeah, let's make the most of it"

The team all bows & yells "WELCOME TO THE TEAM!" You smile "thank you everyone, I'll do my best"

After that happened, you go to the locker room & change out of your clothes. You walk out & see kuroo standing near the doorway.

"Ah, hey Y/N-chan, done with your playtime?" Kuroo says with a smirk. You roll your eyes "whatever why'd you come here?"

Kuroo chuckles "Well me & you have the same class next, so I decided to be a gentleman & walk you to class~" You raise and eye brow & walk past kuroo.

"I could walk myself thank you very much, I don't need your help" You said flipping your hair (if short hair then you did a ✨sassy walk✨).

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

It was after school & you, kuroo, & kenma was walking home. You & kuroo talked while kenma played his Nintendo Switch, also kuroo was holding your guy's uniforms.

You turn to kenma "hey kenma, wanna go to the store & grab snacks? Then after you can come over & we can watch some movies & play games?"

Kenma shrugged "sure I guess, but I'm not spending my money" You smiled & shrugged  "then I guess you don't want any strawberry mochi, oh well. I guess you COULD go without..."

Kenma jumps up a little "I g-guess I could spend I bit of money for some..." You giggle & throw your arm around kenma's shoulder's "Atta boy"

The three of you walk inside of your house & kenma sits on the couch, still playing his switch. You go to your room & change into some more comfortable clothes & take off your makeup.

You walk out to the living room & slip on you slides/sandals. "Ok kenma, let's go" You say. Kenma puts down his switch down & gets up.

"Okay, I'm ready" Kenma says softly. You were about to walk out of the door until kuroo called to you "Hey Y/N-chan, aren't you gonna get me something?"

You look over your shoulder "you gonna give me money to buy you something?"  Kuroo grunts & hands you some money.

You giggle "well of course I'll buy you something Kuroo-kun!" You yelled pulling kuroo's cheek. Kuroo blushed a little & pushed away your hand.

"Just... Go get the snacks already, you know I'm impatient" Kuroo pouted. You giggled "alright we'll be back in a bit"

1044 words 🙂

Ok I might rewrite the story because the chapters were deleted & I can't remember what I originally wrote 😭

"Nobody was born ugly... The problem is we live in a judgmental society" -karma akabane (assassination Classroom)