Bokuto & Akaashi

The referee blows the whistle & the two teams line up on the end of the line on each side of the court.

They all bow & yell "THANK YOU FOR THE GAME!" The starter players run onto the court & the other players run to their spot.

You sit down with your clipboard & kuroo turns to you "Make sure to pay attention shortcake, don't get distracted by me~"

You jump slightly & blush at kuroo's comment, you then narrow your eyes "As if I would. YOU make sure you pay attention to your game & don't get distracted by ME" you say with an attitude & a smirk back.

Kuroo chuckles & looks back at the other team. It was Nekoma's serve. Yamamoto throws the ball into the air & serves it.

Fukurodani's libero receives the ball & akaashi runs next to the net & positions hit hands to set the ball.

"Bokuto-san!" Akaashi says. A boy runs over & Nekoma's middle blockers jump. Bokuto jumps a smidge late before the middle blockers & spikes the ball, giving the team a point.

Kuroo looks over his shoulder as he sees the ball rolling away. He looks back in front of him & looks at bokuto.

"Heh, I see we're already starting with you getting first point" Kuroo says with an irritated smirk. Bokuto chuckles "Well of course, the ace has to make the first point of course!"

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

The game's score is at 16-11, with fukurodani in the lead. You tell the coach to call a time out & he does.

The team all gathers around & drinks water & wipes away their sweat. "You guys are having trouble stopping bokuto's spikes because he jumps before you do"

Kuroo tilts his head "well yeah, that's what we usually do anyway" You shake your head "Well don't do that. Instead, jump as soon as he jumps as high as you can. When you jump before him, it gives him a peek over your hands to where he can spike the ball over the court"

You lift a paper from your clipboard "You guys have only blocked two out of his nine spikes. Bokuto spiked five balls without any of you touching it, he hit the tip of your hand from your block one time, giving you guys a free ball, & one time he hit your hand purposely causing the ball to go out of bounds, giving them the point"

The coach nods "Y/N is correct, Bokuto waits for you guys to jump, then jumps a little before you guys. But it's such a slight difference that it's hard to notice"

You sit back down "So instead of  jumping before him, jump as soon as he jumps. If you do that, it'll slow down bokuto's timing & mess up his while rhythm. I'll watch out for anyone else that we should worry about, other than that, you guys should be good"

The referee blows the whistle & the teams go back into the court. Fukurodani serves & Yaku receives the ball.

Kuroo & Yamamoto runs towards the net ready to spike. Fukurodani's middle blockers get ready to jump for the spike.

Kenma jumps as if he was going to set to someone, but does a setters dump instead. Kuroo & Yamamoto chuckle awkwardly as the other team groans about the silly point.

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

It was the second set, with the score as 4-6, Nekoma in the lead. Your observations on bokuto had an effect on nekoma's performance, even though fukurodani won the first set.

Bokuto was in depressed mode because his spikes kept getting blocked. This helped Nekoma gain more points & win the second set. The teams switch side again & they get ready to play again.

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

The third set was neck to neck, with the score 16-15, with Nekoma in the lead. Bokuto was still in depressed mode & that meant the team was in trouble.

Akaashi walks up to bokuto & whispers in his ear "Bokuto-san, are you really gonna play this bad when a pretty girl sitting right there is watching?"

Akaashi points at you while you weren't looking & bokito's eyes widen. "Well of course not akaashi, let's win this set!" Bokuto yells as he goes back to his old self.

٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶

The third set ends with score at 22-25, meaning fukurodani won. You sigh "I guess my advice wasn't that helpful..." The coach chuckles "Of course it was Y/N, it's just that they got luck that they won the first set. It also seems akaashi-kun was able to get Bokuto-kun to get back to his normal self"

Everyone shakes hands & yells "THANK YOU FOR COMING!" to the audience. You grab everything that you need to put up, until you hear kuroo walk up to you.

"Yo Y/N, come meet my buddy & his friend real quick yeah?" Kuroo says pointing to his left. You shrug "sure, why not I guess"

You walk with kuroo over to Bokuto & Akaashi. "Oh! Hey Kuroo & pretty girl!" Bokuto yells waving at you.

Akaashi puts bokuto's hand down "Don't yell something like that Bokuto-san, that's rude" You chuckle "It's fine, I get that a lot, it's kind of annoying"

"Y/N, this is my buddy Kōtarō Bokuto & Keiji Akaashi, *to akaashi & bokuto* This is F/N L/N" Kuroo says. You put your hand to akaashi "Nice to meet you akaashi"

Akaashi shakes your hand "you to Y/N" You put your hand out to akaashi "Nice to meet you bo-" Bokuto then grabs your hands with both of his & shakes your hand aggressively.

"Hey hey hey!! Nice to meet you Y/N!" Bokuto says energeticly. Bokuto stops shaking your hand & puts his hands on his hips.

"You finally have a manager I see" Bokuto says to kuroo. Kuroo chuckles "It was worth the wait, she's wayyyyy prettier than your manager~"

You blush lightly & you punch kuroo in his chest "Shut up you flirty fuck..." Bokuto laughs "Yeah I can't lie, she is prettier than ours"

"I HEARD THAT!!" Kaori yells from behind bokuto & akaashi. Akaashi rolls his eyes "Bokuto, don't try to flirt with Y/N-chan"

You wave your hands "Oh no no, it's okay, I've heard worse than what he's doing. Also, you don't have to be so formal when talking to me"

Akaashi smiles "Okay, sorry Y/N" You turn to kuroo "I bet you akaashi would be the mom out of the four of us huh?" Kuroo look back at you "hmm? Whys that?"

You fold your arms "I know you & bokuto are crazy & hyper when you're together, me & akaashi would have to watch you. But I can't lie, even I have my moments where I act a bit crazy too"

Akaashi laughs "Yeah, watching over bokuto gets really tiring if I'm being honest" Bokuto turns to akaashi & pouts "Ah akaashi, don't make me look bad in front of Y/N!" Everyone starts to laugh.

1158 words (❁´◡'❁)

Hey guys, so just a little story I went to get some snacks today & my sister grabbed some STRAWBERRY pocky & the memories of "in another life" Flooded in my mind & I almost started crying in the store 👍😐👍

"It hurts when the person who gave you the best memories ends up being a memory"
-Naruto Uzumaki