Chapter twelve| Shes awake

You slowly opened your eyes and had a slitting headache, where am I? What happened?

You gently look over to see Jungkook huddling over you with broken sobs.

"J-Jungkook?" Suddenly your memory rushed in remembering everything that happened. "J-Jungkook they will put you in jail-wh-what are you doing here?"

Your weak voice spoke out, causing his attention quickly.

"You're awake?! Baby I'm so sorry this is all my fault, are you okay? How are you feeling?" His broken voice caused tears to form in your eyes as he broke out into a even harder sob.

"Don't cry koo...none of this is your fault I promise." You spoke to him, all you were worried about is if he got thrown into jail or even prison.

"Please leave before they do something.." you didn't want him to go, but you would rather him leave then to get thrown somewhere.

"I'm not leaving your side baby. Not one bit. Not for a second, they are scared of me, the know I can kill them or a loved one instantly."

You nodded, your head began to hurt a little more.

"I'm going to call the nurse in here okay? You have to stay awake for me, they said if you fall back asleep you could fall into a coma. I don't want to lose you..." his eyes got teary eyed again.

"Please don't cry koo, I'm okay really." Your head was hurting but you knew you would be fine. Jungkook nodded as he tucked you in more with the white warm hospital blanket. He called the nurses into the room and told them you were awake. They made sure you were fine and came to check in on you every once and a while.

"She seems fine but I want to keep her in here for about one to two weeks just to be sure, her skull almost cracked which isn't good at all so be gentle until the wound heals." The nurse spoke towards Jungkooks direction.

"She can take a bath but will need some help, i or you can do it."

"I will" Jungkook said to the nurse, the nurse nodded and left the room to give privacy.

Jungkook was super gentle with you. He always has been, as if you were a delicate little dove. He gently helped you up and carried you to the bathroom sitting you on the edge of the hospital tub.

(Credit to owner of the photo.)

You were shy, he's seen your body before when you were changing but he's never been this this close to you

"It's okay baby, I'll close my eyes to undress you."

You giggled and nodded to his words. He closed your eyes and gently reached behind you untying the lace to your hospital gown. He took it off your shoulders sweetly and put the gown on the floor.

"Jungkook-ah don't look at me promise?"

"I promise love." He smiled and helped you into the bath with his eyes closed still, he turned the knob on a nice warm temperature.

*JUNGKOOKS POV*

The feeling of her warm skin made me smile so big, she was so petite and delicate, she's my little dove I will forever love her no matter what.
I cant believe this happened to her.

****

He was super careful lathering your hair in soap. It felt amazing and soothed your headache quickly. Your eyes closed gently while feeling his hands run through your thick hair washing it softly.

"You can open your eyes." You said in a soft voice, so he can see what he's doing.

He opened his eyes and smiled from the view in front of him, you were facing the opposite way so he could wash your hair.

He gently hummed causing you to get even more relaxed.

"You know you're mine right? All mine? And if anyone ever tries anything you would submit to me right?"

You giggled from his jealous tone.

"I know koo."

He leaned down and kissed you softly as you kissed back. He started to rinse your hair out and condition it rinsing it out once more.

"I haven't called the boys yet about you being awake, I know they will all come running in here like wild animals so I want some alone time with you before they come." He laughed knowing they would run in here worrying about you.

You smiled big and nodded.

He held your soft pink scrubbie in his hands and put your rose smelling body wash onto it lathering it up. He gently started to wash your back and neck and shoulders moving down to your chest area. You blushed softly. Your cheeks burned pinker and pinker the more he went down.

"I can do this part." You shyly snatched the scrubbie washing your area, your shoulders were a little sore so you tried your best even if it hurt.

"Baby you're hurting." He said in a worried tone.

"Just a little sore I'm okay." You turned around to face him while covering your breasts as he washed your long pretty legs. He covered his eyes knowing how shy the both of you are and started to rinse you off.

After you were all clean he helped you stand up and get out of the bath. He began to put your favorite soft pajamas on you.

You couldn't stop smiling, he loved and cares for you so much. After you were dressed he helped you to the hospital bed and sit down.

He handed you the remote so you could find something on the tv while he gently brushed your hair.

Jungkook was going to get back at those men at one point. But all he was mainly worried about was you healing and getting better. He will call the boys soon and tell them everything.

_______________
Authors note:
So this one is slightly boring I hope you enjoyed it tho hshshsqj
What do you think will happen?