Chapter thirteen | Breakfast

My eyes fluttered open gently waking up to a dim bright hospital room, I've been here for about 3 days extra just in case something happened to me, as in if I don't get better.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I replied with a little morning voice.

The doctor walked in. "Finally you're awake, good morning! How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling a lot better, where's jungkook?" You replied with a gentle smile

"He said to tell you he's getting you're favorite breakfast, he should be back anytime now, do you need help with anything?"

"No I'm okay, thank you."

The doctor then left the room, you heard a sound in the bathroom. What was that? Your thoughts started to race.

"Hello?" You spoke. "Jungkook? Is that you?"

The bathroom door opened and a big sigh of relief came out of you. "Jin, you scared me!" You yelled wanted to hit him.

"Sorry! He told me to watch you till he got here, how are you feeling?" Jin let out a giggle.

"I'm feeling a lot better, I'm hungry-

Jungkook came into the hospital room with a bright smile.

"Good morning baby" he walked over and kissed you softly. "You look a lot better today" he smiled brightly.

You couldn't help but to smile so big from him.

"I got your favorite breakfast! Pancakes with a lot of fruit! No I didn't forget the whipped cream."

You laughed. "Thank you kook! It looks amazing"

He dragged the hospital tray over and sat up your food and drink in front of you, he then turned the tv on with the low sound.

"Sooo yummy, finally no hospital food." You said while stuffing your mouth with food.
A sudden thought came into your mind

"Kook?" Jungkook looked at you when you said his name and stopped talking to Jin. "Has anyone noticed you know...I'm kinda the missing girl?"

"I don't think so baby, don't worry about anything." He replied, you tried to shut your mind from bad thoughts but it's just so hard. Jungkook got up and walked over you you lifting your chin up gently with his thumb.

"Love, don't worry about it. I promise you, you and I are safe."

You wanted to lie but you knew he would notice. You did anyway. "I'm not thinking about anything bad." You said with a tiny smile.

"Submit, I know you are." He looked at you waiting for a reaction.

That word Jungkook. That word gets me. Your cheeks began to get flustered. Jungkook raised a brow.

"Okay okay I have been thinking about a lot of stuff, I can't seem to get anything off of my mind. I just want to relax but I can't." You said with a sad toned voice.

Jungkook looked you in the eyes. "You're safe and sound right here, there's no reason to be scared and have thoughts racing okay love? After you eat I'll ask the doctor if you can walk around outside for some fresh air."

His words soothed you, you nodded and continued to eat the yummy food.

*****
Jungkooks POV

I sat back down on the couch in the hospital room with Jin, I wasn't to worried about the men who hurt y/n at the time since I'm still worries about my y/n.

"Has Jimin and yoongi located the men yet?" Jungkook asked Jin.

"I think they are still searching, they flew from the scene once it happened, there's no telling where they are." Jin spoke back and Jungkook nodded as a reply.

I looked over at my y/n watching her eat, I'm glad she gained her appetite back, she's so beautiful even when she's eating. Y/n looked over at me with whip cream on her lip and smiled embarrassed. I love her.

_____________
Authors note:
IM BACK YALLLLLL it's been so long since I made a chapter so I decided to make a quick short one just so you guys know I haven't quit writing, i apologize for the grammar and boring chapter ALSO if you guys have any suggestions to add in the story don't be afraid to comment, I'd love to see and spice things up in this story, I promise it won't be boring for long, it will get good again soon. ❤️