Chapter two | Want

Jungkook started to hear muffled sirens off in the distance, he groaned under his breath. Walking in a fast pace he found an alley hiding behind the side of an old brick building.

"Ma'am where did Jungkook go?" He said while walking up to her rolled down car window. "I don't know! He quickly paced away!"

Helicopters were even out looking for Jungkook. He listened carefully waiting for the silence to come back after they left to make sure. Then he came out of hiding walking home quickly. "Thank god I have a hoodie on at least."

"Jin I'm home!" he yelled out to his other gang members who he lives with.

Kim namjoon: Look out. Keeps look outs during missions.

Kim seokjin: Sneaky and very good at hiding even in noticeable places.

Min Yoongi: Great at breaking in/out of places.

Jung Hoseok: Get away driver. Good at hijacking cars.

Park jimin: Strength. Usually more helpful during bank robbery's.

Kim Taehyung: Fake "personality" to get away with things easily.

Most of all Jungkook himself the leader. He is good with everything, especially helping train his members.

                                       ****

He went to his room before Jin had the chance to scold him about being out without anyone with him for protection.

Jungkook lied back onto his bed facing the ceiling and arms crossed on his stomach. "I wonder how my y/n is up to.." he thought while picking his phone up that is lying next to him. He then typed your name into Instagram that he stalks daily. A soft voice escapes his mouth "Why can't you be mine already." turning his phone back off he crawled under his blankets slowly falling asleep.

****

Yin y/n. Jeon Jungkooks middle school crush he has been obsessed with ever since even if they haven't talked since then.

You wake up to the sound of your third alarm going off as you groan reaching over for your phone turning it off. 1:30pm? I over slept a lot. You felt extra tired today so you decided to just stay in bed and play on your phone. News articles show up of Jungkook while you scroll through your social media. "I can't believe I went to school with him...he was such a sweet innocent boy? What happened to him?..." you asked yourself feeling sorry for him. But you never know the true story on why he changed.

****

"Yahhh Jungkook you been in your room all day, come eat something" Jin shouted from down the stairs.

Jungkook leaned over the railing of the stairs. "I'm working on something I'll be down in a hour" he replied while walking back to his bedroom. Pictures of y/n were spread across his desk along with pictures of your favorite place you go to. The city cafe.

"She goes there a lot. At least every Saturday" he murmured to himself. "But it's a public place and someone would see." The creak of Jungkooks door caused him to shift to see who's there.

"What are you working on?" Jimin said while walking closer to his desk.

"Just some stuff, go eat!"

"Aughh I want to see!" Replied jimin in a whiney tone. He seen pictures of y/n.

"Really koo? You still obsess over her?"

Jungkook let a small sigh out and glared. "Yes, I am now leave me be!"

Jimin smiled. "You are planning something, what is it?

Jungkook shifted his gaze back at jimin then back at his desk.

"I want her. I want y/n with me forever."

____________________
Authors note:

Sorry this ep is short!~ it's currently 4 am and I'm writing this lolll okay I hope you like it, what do you think will happen next?