Chapter Five | Plan

You woke up to the sound of birds chirping, Jungkooks arm was still wrapped around your waist tightly. The sunrise beaming through the room beautifully made you smile. The arm away your waist quickly moved.

"Ah I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that" Jungkooks husky sleepy voice spoke.

"It's alright." You replied. You actually liked it and wanted him to stay in the same spot.

"What are you doing up so earlier?" He spoke again questioning you.

"I can't sleep, I'm hungry to" the smell of pancakes making your stomach growl harder.

He quickly got up and took you downstairs to the dining room. You could see Jin cooking, the others were watching tv waiting for breakfast to be done. Suddenly Jimin came up and introduced himself in a nicer way. "I'm Jimin, Jungkooks best friend." He winked. "And obviously the muscles." He flexed his biceps jokingly.

"Alright jimin enoughhhh" Jungkook growled pulling out a chair for himself at the dining room table. "Sit"

You smiled big from Jimins goofy self while Jin was filling everyone's plates. Suddenly a thought hit your head, where is your phone? Is it broke? Where did he hide it? Jungkook noticed you zoning out not eating.

"Y/n why aren't you eating?" He said concerned.

"Ah sorry, I was lost in thought" you picked your fork back up and continued to eat. You glanced at everyone while they were focusing on their food having conversations with each other. "Are they good people?" You thought to yourself. "They seem sweet, they just do bad things."

From across the table Yoongi smiles at you, of course you smiled back to be nice. Jungkook raised an eyebrow curiously as if he was jealous

"Jungkookie is jealous?" Jimin said laughing.

You smiled, "Jungkookie?" You replied.

"Yup! My nickname to him, isn't it sooo cute~"
Jimin said continuously laughing.

Jungkook groaned. "No it isn't cute, I don't like it."

A few moments later everyone was done eating heading upstairs to the "Plan room" where they plan their next missions. You followed not knowing where Jungkook wanted you, he sat you in a chair while they discussed.

"This plan has to have plan b, c and d, this is dangerous, we're robbing the biggest bank in South Korea. It's not a simple little bank like we always do, this time we're going big." Jungkook spoke in a cold tone.

You felt your heart sink, it is dangerous. They could get caught or even killed. "Maybe..do something else besides that for now?" You spoke worriedly.

Everyone noticed you were worried, Jungkooks voice spoke again. "Y/n we have been planning it for months, it's alright." You nodded, they are very smart men maybe they will be alright.

You stared at Jungkook from across the plan table while he was looking at all of the pin boards. He looked so handsome focusing on everything. "Ahh y/n what are you thinking right now?" You questioned yourself, but you couldn't look away. Jungkook looked over a me causing me to look away quickly, I could feel him smile a little.

Your thoughts were overflowing. What if they need extra help? What if they get hurt or killed?

Your voice spoke out as if it was forced. "I want to go."

Everyone turned towards me staring.

Jungkooks voice became cold. "No. Never, it's dangerous."

"I can stay in the car with the getaway driver whoever it is, please Jungkook. I don't want to be in here forever" you spoke back.

"I said it's dangerous y/n! Plus you might try and run away."