Chapter seven | Ready?

You and Jungkook spent the whole day out in the city, it felt a little strange since he had to hide most of the time. His hoodie over his head while his faced buried into a lot. It was nerve wracking but you and him had an amazing time. You never spoke up about the phone from last night or know where it even went.

You and Jungkook finally got home and walked in to the smell of fresh cooked kimchi, your favorite dish.

"Don't just stand there in the doorway, come eat!" Jin exclaimed towards you and Jungkook who were standing in the doorway.

You sat in your normal seat next to Jungkook. Everyone began to talk about the bank mission. "It's tomorrow..." you thought. Tomorrow is the big day, the bank mission. Your mind couldn't focus on anything but that.

"Y/n?" Jungkook asked worriedly. "Are you alright? Why aren't you eating?" You glanced gazes at everyone.

"I'm alright, just a little nervous for everyone about tomorrow..." you spoke in your gentle nervous voice while picking at your food with chopsticks.

"Hey, we will be okay alright? You'll be in the car with Hoseok while we do the work, just listen to us and everything will go out ways okay baby?"

You nodded and gently blushed to the nickname he gave you.

"Awhhh! He called her baby!" Namjoon said teasingly. "How cute!"

Jungkook began to blush as well. "Yahhh hung stop!" He rolled his eyes while namjoon snickered at him.

You finally finished your food quickly while everyone else was getting ready for bed early for the big day tomorrow. "Gosh I'm nervous..." you thought, you just knew you had a strange feeling like something will go wrong. You headed up the stairs to yours and Jungkooks room and changed into a cute comfy outfit. Jungkook patted the bed next to him.

"Do you like all of the cloths I got you today?" He smiles sweetly.

"Of course! I love them very much, I hung the up in the closet already" you giggled while crawling onto the bed next to him. You lied your head onto Jungkooks chest softly while he tangled his fingers into your hair.

"Jungkook?" You spoke hesitantly.

"Yes baby?" He looked down at you.

"I'm sorry for last night, you know I wouldn't ever tell anyone where I am right?" You said while looking at him in the eyes meaning your words.

"I know love, but it's dangerous to have your phone on." He spoke sadly, he will never forget how he raised his voice at you. "I'm still sorry for that..."

You shook your head. "Don't be kookie, it's in the past." you giggled giving him a cute nickname like the boys call him.

His smiles grew bigger. "But I don't want you talking to sangwon for awhile." He had a jealous tone to his voice.

You pecked his lips softly. "Don't worry."

"I love you princess."
"I love you to Jungkook"

He kissed you sweetly goodnight as you both buried into the blankets.

"Don't worry about tomorrow, we will do just perfect okay?"

You nodded. But you still knew it wasn't the best idea, it's the biggest bank in all of Korea. You just hope and plead nothing will happen to him or the boys.

_____________
Authors note:
Okay so this one was short to I apologize, BUT the next chapter is most likely going to be long

What do you think will happen?