Chapter 22 - The Investigation

At Evelyn's house
Funneh's POV

"Hold on! So the last person to see Alec was Lunar and Yandere?" Evelyn asked us. I shook my head yes and she starts rubbing her chin. "I have a feeling SOMEONE was lying about Alec leaving," Evelyn pulled out a notebook titled "Investigations" and took out a pen.

She starts writing down everything we told her and what we know so far. I looked over at Gold who was looking around the room. "Whatcha thinking about?" I asked walking up to her. "I agree with Evelyn, and I know this may sound crazy..." she started off.

"What if Kyran, Evan, Evelyn, You, and I go over to Yandere's, and we tie her down and investigate the whole house!" she said, I backed away from her. "Woah there, calm down captain crazy," I teased. She rolled her eyes and giggled.

"We can do that, BUT NOT THE LAST PART! Instead everyone can distract her, and then one person goes around investigating," I suggested instead and she agreed. "We got a plan Evelyn!" Gold shouted with a smile.

After explaining

Gold finished explaining and everyone looked at each other. I looked gold and we both shrugged. "It's actually a good plan, but we can get caught easily," Evelyn spoke up. "Let's make a new one similar to that one."

Evelyn's POV (new pov)

After discussing for like 10-15 minutes, we finally came up with a good plan. "So this is all goes down at 5?" I asked them. Funneh nodded her yes and I smiled. "I'll stay at the hospital with Aly and Draco," Rainbow said. I nodded my head, "Is Senpai also coming?" Gold asked us.

"Well he's at the hospital right now, so maybe?" Evan responded unsure. I shrugged my shoulders and we all laughed. "So let's all meet at the hospital at 5," I informed them and they nodded their heads. They all walked to the door and left my house.

I shut the door and ran back to the notebook. With all this information, I can make a board like I did for Valerie's. I may have not been able to solve hers, but MAYBE I can solve this one. I finished writing the last bit of information and ran to my investigating room.

Gold's POV

Funneh, Kyran, and I arrived to Funneh and I's dorm. "I'ma take a shower," Funneh said and ran upstairs. I closed the door and walked into the living room, Kyran followed behind me. "I feel so bad for Evan and Funneh," Kyran said as we sat down. He laid down and I placed my head on his shoulder, "Same."

"I know we're all friends, but Funneh cried about Alec to me and-" "Wait she cried to you?" I cut him off. "Yeah, it was when we were looking," he replied. "Ohh, I thought it was when I was there, because she dosent tell me how she feels anymore," I said with a frown.

"Yeah, well she cried. And Evan keeps his emotions to himself, but I can tell he's really sad," he sighed. "I really hope Lunar wakes up.. and I hope we can find Alec," I said and he hugged me. "She will, and he will appear," he said and I looked up at him.

He gave me a smile and my checks turned red. I giggled and he kissed my forehead. "Don't be sad anymore, I promise they will both be back," he said and I smiled. "I'm glad to have you by my side."

Rainbow's POV

I finished taking a shower, getting ready, and eating. I was about to walk out of my dorm when I heard something fall upstairs. I put my bag down and ran up there. I looked around the very start of the stairs, nothing. I walked into the bathroom, nothing.