Chapter 30 - Saying goodbye

Rainbow's POV

Lunar and I walked into the bathroom and she went straight to the mirror. I leaned on the wall by the door while she fixed her hair. "Can we just go back to the dorms? I don't feel like seeing that idiot or my back stabber friend," she said annoyed. She crossed her arms and looked over at me. "It's the last day, you'll survive," I assured her. She rolled her eyes and turned back to the mirror.

"Are we going back today or tomorrow?" I asked her. She stayed quiet and continued to look in the mirror. "Today, Im not staying another day here," she finally replied after about a minute. I nodded my head and she walked over to the door. "I'm going to class already, see ya," she said as he opened the door and walked away. I sighed and went the other direction.

On my way to class I seen Funneh walking down the hallway. She was looking at the ground, and I heard her sigh. "Funneh..?" I mumbled. She looked up at my surprised and let out a loud breath. "You scared me!" She yelled. "Sorry," I giggled. She smiled and looked back at the ground. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "Your not mad at me?" she slowly asked.

"Not really, I mean it's just Lunar just doesn't want me to talk to you around her," I explained. She nodded her head and looked back at the ground. "Alec and I broke up... he was hugging Felicia and told her he was single JUST to get payback on me," she mumbled quietly. The hall ways were empty, and I heard her make a sniff noice.

"Are you crying??" I asked as I ran up to her and hugged her. "I hate this stupid town, there's liars and fakes everywhere!" she shouted angrily as she hugged me back. "I'm going back to Canada," she mumbled again. "WHAT?!" I shouted, letting go of her. She looked up at me quickly and looked back at the ground.

"I said i'm going back," she said again. I sighed and put my hand on her shoulder. "Lunar and I are also going back.. I don't want to but she's forcing me," I explained. She hugged me tighter and I stood there while we hugged.

Evan's POV

Everyone in the classroom surrounded me when I walked in and kept asking me questions about the break up. "Evan why did you guys break up?!" "Is it because she found out the truth?" "Why Evan?" "You guys were cute tho!!" I heard the door open and everyone turned around. "LUNAR!" they all shouted. Half of the classroom ran over to her and I stood up.

I noticed her starting to get pissed off. "SHUT IT!!" she shouted. Everyone got quiet and looked at each other. She rolled her eyes and walked over to the other side of the classroom. She put her head down and face the wall. This is my chance.

I walked up her and sat down next to her. "Lunar.." I mumbled quietly. She picked her head up quickly and glared at me. "GO AWAY!" She demanded. She got up from her seat and glared at me even more. "Listen to me please!" I shouted.

The room went quiet and she looked around at everyone behind us. "Fine, what?" she asked annoyed. "I know I messed up, but I want to fix stuff! I can't lose you.." I explained, mumbling the last part. Lunar stayed quiet and crossed her arms. "I guess I can forgive you.." she mumbled.

I got up from my seat quickly and had a huge smile on my face. "BUT!" she yelled. My smile slowly went away and I looked at her confused. "That dosent mean we're getting back together, today i'm leaving back to Canada with Rainbow, I don't plan on coming back again." she said again, but in a more serious tone.