Chapter 25 - Sadness

Friday (after school)
Funneh's POV

"Funneh?" Gold knocked on my door. "What." I answered. She walked inside my room and I continued to lay there, "what?!" "Calm down, I just wanted to check if your okay," Gold asked. I sighed and sat up, "yes i'm fine! Now go," I responded pretty annoyed. She nodded with a frown and walked out of my room closing the door behind her.

Honestly, lately i've been so sad. I guess it's because of Alec, there's never a day I don't think about him. I hope he's safe and healthy... I have no clue where he could be. We've been looking for 2 weeks but nothing. I sighed and laid back down.

Alec's POV

My head began to start hurting, and I threw my head back against the wall. I closed my eyes, and all my friends appeared. Along with my sis Aly. I opened my eyes quickly and looked at the blank wall. I miss them all so much... stupid Yandere. I hope they are all safe, especially Lunar. Yandere sent her to the hospital. The door opened and Celeste walked inside.

"Here's your piece of break with water," she shouted as she placed it on the ground. "Glad your getting used to it, this is how your life is going to be for the rest of your life," she smirked. She walked away and locked the door behind her. They can all go die, I hate those three with a passion.

Rainbow's POV

I finished baking some cookies and took them out of the oven. "Perfect!" I mumbled cheerfully. "Lunar! Cookies are ready!" I shouted from the kitchen. She came down and skipped over to me. "Ooo!" she exlaimed. She and I both took a cookie and tried them.

"Wow these are so good!" she exlaimed. "Thanks," I replied and we both giggled. "So what are doing today?" Lunar asked as she put the cookie she bit down. "Evan, Draco, and I are going to help you try to get your memory back, and Kyran, Gold, Aly, and Funneh are going to try and look for Alec some more," I replied, and she gave me a smile.

"I don't think i'll remember, but I can try," she said and I half smiled. I put my hand on her shoulder and she nodded. The quiet room turned loud when I heard a knock at the door. "It must be them," I exlaimed as I ran to the the door. When I opened it they came in and we all greeted each other.

"Okay Lunar, so Draco is going to show you all the pictures we all have together," I said as I pulled them all into the living room. "Yeah I have the pictures," Draco smiled as he pulled out a book. He turned to the first page, and it was a picture of Funneh, Gold, Lunar, Draco and I, taking a selfie in our middle school cafeteria. "Oh my gosh, that was when we were in 6th grade!! Awwww," I exlaimed as I looked at the picture.

"Yeah, before we moved here," Draco added. Lunar looked at the picture but looked back at her shoes. "I just can't remember!" She shouted as she put her hands by her head. "It's okay if you don't! We're trying to help you," Evan said, placing his hand on her shoulder. She looked back at him and smiled. "Look! This one is our 8th grade graduation!" Draco shouted as he pointed to another picture on a different page.

I examined the picture and smiled. "That day was fun, especially since we threw a bucket of water on our teacher," I said and started laughing. Draco joined me and Lunar looked at the picture some more. "We still look pretty young here," Lunar said. "Well we were like 14, were 16 now!" I giggled.

30 minutes later

"It's no use guys! I can't remember a single thing," Lunar said as she stuffed her face into a pillow. I looked over at Evan and Draco, and they both sighed. "It's okay Lunar, we don't expect you to just remember like that," Draco said, breaking the mink silence. "Yeah, you'll remember soon," Evan added. We all got closer to her and we well group hugged. "Thanks guys," Lunar smiled.

Gold's POV

"Another day, no Alec," Kyran said. "He has to show up soon!" Aly shouted. "You guys are all quitters!" Funneh shouted and started walking away. "Funneh!" I called out. "What?" she asked annoyed. "We already looked everywhere for the past 2 weeks, maybe he left the state!" I shouted, and Funneh froze. She stomped over to me and glared at me. "WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! WE ALL KNOW HE WOULDNT DO THAT!" She shouted in my face.

"Wouldn't be the first time one of my family members left me. My own parents left me, Alec is the only family member I have left and he probably left me too!" Aly shouted looking at Funneh. "See what you put in Aly's head!" Funneh shouted again. I sighed and turned to Aly, "No Aly, don't listen to me. Im sorry," I said to her. She half smiled and turned to Funneh.

"Funneh, i'm sorry but you've been so moody lately, are you okay?" Aly asked. Funneh crossed her arms and groaned. "Do you think i'm okay?! My boyfriend is missing, my best friend lost her memory, everything is just going downhill for me!" She yelled. I turned to Aly and she looked down at the floor. "How do you think I feel?! He's my brother, my only family member that I have left. But i'm not mad about this! I try to stay calm," Aly said.

I backed away from them and next to Kyran. "Well you and I are different, look if you guys are just going to quit then leave, i'm not quitting," Funneh yelled as she walked away from us. Aly sighed and I turned to Kyran. He shrugged and I turned back to Aly. "Let's just go," she mumbled.

Lunar's POV

Gold, Kyran, and Aly arrived to our dorm and sat down with us. "So do you remember anything?" Aly asked me, and I shook my head no. Sadly I can't remember anything, I wish I could. I feel like I can help them find Alec if I did, but I really cant. I shook my head and turned back to the others. "So then she walked off a bit mad," Gold said.

"I feel bad," Rainbow said with a frown. "She is kinda right tho, we can't quit on looking," Evan shrugged. "Your right, let's go and keep loooking with Funneh," Draco said with a smile as he stood up. Everyone else stood up with him and we walked out of the door.

At the park

"Evelyn, Senpai, and Yandere said they would help us look," Gold explained as we continued to walk into the park. "The more help we can get!" Draco said laughing. Aly giggled and I smiled. "Guys!" We heard someone yell. We turned around and saw Evelyn making her way towards us. "Hey!" I said cheerfully. "Hi!" Evelyn exlaimed. I giggled and soon the black haired boy and girl showed up.

"Ummm, Senpai and.. Yandere right?" I asked them. "That's right!" Senpai said giggling. Yandere nodded and I gave her a smile. "Let's split up," Kyran said as he looked at everyone. "Funneh, Rainbow, Evelyn, with us. and the rest of you can go together," Gold explained. We all agreed and went our separate ways.

"We are going this way!" Aly said, pointing to the left. Evan nodded and her and Draco ran off. "So Lunar, do you remember anything yet?" Yandere asked me. I turned to her and shook my head no. She frowned and I shrugged my shoulders. I think everyone wants me to just remember... when in reality I can't. It hurts me knowing that they're counting on me.. "Hey Lunar, Yandere! I'ma go ask those people over there quickly!" Evan shouted.

I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled. "Do you not know what he did?" Yandere asked me. "Huh?" I turned to her very confused, what does she mean? "Evan did something horrible," She explained. I looked back at Evan who was talking to a couple. "What horrible thing could he have done..?" I asked as I looked back at her even more confused. "He cheated on you, when you were in the hospital," she finally said.

"What..?" I mumbled turning back to him. "Yeah he kissed a girl, but I can't tell you who," she replied with a frown. "No this cant be true!" I shouted and looked down at my shoes. "Okay I asked them," Evan said as he walked over to us. "HOW COULD YOU!" I shouted as I slapped his face. "OW WHAT THE HECK?!" Evan shouted.

word count: 1490

Find out what happens next time!! Bye guys and be safe! Happy Holidays 🤍