Chapter 3 - First Day

Funneh's POV

I woke up to the bright sunlight in my eyes, I rolled over and grabbed my phone. What time is itttttt.. 6:15am. School starts at 7:15, I have an hour. I got up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower, it took me about 20 minutes. Once I finished I brushed my teeth and walked back into my room. I changed into a white shirt with my jean jacket, and put on my light blue jeans. I also put on my white slip on vans and looked in the mirror, not bad. I brushed my hair, put on perfume, and grabbed my phone before leaving my room.

6:45am. Didn't take me that long. I walked out of my room and heard Gold in the shower, I hope she dosent take forever today. I walked downstairs and heard knocking. Oh shoot I forgot they were coming over. I ran to the door and opened it for them, "Sorry! I was getting ready and didn't hear," I said as I opened the door. "No worries!" Rainbow smiled, Lunar and her walked in and sat on the couch. "Did you guys eat yet?" I asked as I closed the door and looked over at them. "Yeah, we woke up pretty early," Lunar said.

"Oo your outfits are so cute!" I smiled. Rainbow was wearing this cute pink dress with a light pink sweater, and some light pink flats. Her cute pink hair was curled as always. Lunar was wearing a black long sleeve with a gray t-shirt over it. Then some black jeans and black converse shoes. Her hair was just down like mine. "Thanks, your outfit is cute too!" Rainbow smiled. "Mhm!" Lunar giggled. "Okay Im done!" Gold said as she ran down the stairs.

Gold was wearing a yellow sweater with dark blue ripped jeans. She was also wearing her white slip on vans like mine and had her hair down too. "It's now 6:55, we should head to school now," Gold said, grabbing the dorm keys and her phone. "What about the guys?" I asked. "They said they will meet us at the school," Rainbow replied. "Alright then, let's go!" I said and we started walking out of the dorm to the school.

We finally arrived and the guys were outside waiting for us. "You guys made it!" Kyran smiled. "Yep, sorry we took long," I said as I looked at them. "You all look great," Alec smiled. "Thanks!" we all thanked him. I looked around and saw everyone from last year, I then saw Yandere. "Hi Yandere!" I shouted as I waved at her. She looked at me and walked over to us. "Hi guys," she said. "There's new students?" she looked at Lunar, Rainbow, and Draco. "Yeah, meet our friends!" Gold smiled.

"Hi I'm Rainbow." "Lunar." "Draco," they each introduced themselves, she looked at them for a sec. "Nice to meet you," Yandere said. "ALL JUNIORS AND SENIORS REPORT THE GYM!!" the intercom announced. "That's us, let's go guys," Alec said and we all walked into the building.

In the Gym
Alec's POV

We all sat down on the gym benches, I was next to Funenh obviously. "I hope we have some classes together," I smiled. "Huh? Oh.. y-yeah same," Funneh smiled. Oh gosh, she's so pretty. I looked at her and felt myself turning red, cute. "Welcome students!" The principal said on the mic. "We're so happy to have you guys back here, we missed all of you over the summer!" she shouted. "Many of you still do not have you schedules, and that is fine! To receive it, head into the office to pick it up."

I looked over at the others and they were laughing. I started laughing abit with them. "Now you may start exiting, don't forget to pick up your schedules!!" she said before walking out of the Gym. "Well that was boring. We already new that," Gold rolled her eyes. I laughed and shook my head. "Yep, let's head to the office now," I said.

20 minutes later
Rainbow's POV

I walked out of the office with Lunar and Evan. Everyone split up and I ended up with these two. "What class do you guys have first?" Evan asked looking at us. "Umm, chemistry" Lunar shrugged. "Ooooo so do I! Maybe we have some chemistry," He smirked. "Stop. Just stop," she crossed her arms. "Told you!" I whispered. "Whatever, how about you Rainbow?" He asked. "I have... English," I said. "Want me to show you there? I don't want to leave you since your new," he scratched his head.

"No no! It's fine, i'll just find it myself. You guys go," I smiled. "If you say so, let's go," Evan sayid, they started walking off. I started walking straight ahead and looked down at my schedule again, room 217. I looked up at the door next to me, 112. Uh oh.. maybe I should have let him show me... ugh stubborn Rainbow. I started walking more to try and find this stupid class. I'm going to be late ugh! I looked down at my schedule while walking ahead, suddenly.. BOOM.

"Owww," I rubbed my head as I was on the floor. "Ouch, who di-" I looked up to see a boy with black hair and gray eyes. "I'm so so sorry! I wasent looking!" he said as he put his arm out. I stared at him but then took his hand. He helped me up then picked up my schedule. "Here you go, sorry again!" he scratched his head. "No no it's fine! I'm sorry too!" I said as I backed up a bit. I looked at my shoes to hide the embarrassment. "Im senpai," he said. I looked up at him since i was shorter then him.

He then stoped smiling and just looked at me, "V-Valerie?" "Um Im not Valerie, my names Rainbow.." I said, he snapped out of it. "Sorry, you remind me of someone.." he frowned as he looked down. "You okay?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. "Yeah.. don't mind me," he looked at me with a small smile. "If you say so... um can you maybe help me out?" I asked him. "Sure, with what?" he smiled. "I'm kind of lost, I need to get to room 217," I said scratching my arm. "Yes I can! I was just heading there myself," he smiled. "Follow me," he started walking and I followed behind him.

Oop, Tea. Remember to vote and give me feedback in the comments :)
-cookie