Chapter 10 - Makeup

2 weeks later (saturday)
Rainbow's POV

I woke up a couple minutes ago, but i'm too tired to get up, so I just laid in bed. I reached over for my phone on my nightstand, wow they really spammed the groupchat last night.

Just 8 Friends
F: I can't sleep
K: Me either
G: KYRAN TEXT ME BACK!
K: OKAY!
E: Draco is eating again
L: It's like 12am-
E: I know that's what I said
D: Leave me alone
G: Draco go to sleep stop eating.
D: No!
L: Rainbow is sleeping
F: She has a date tomorrow that's why
G: Ooooo
L: Yep..
E: We should really go to sleep
D: Yeah go to sleep
F: Okay i'll try. Goodnight guys
Everyone: Goodnight

Oh wow. They are such night owls. I giggled then finally sat up. It's 8:35, Senpai said to meet at the cafe at 9:30. I should just get ready. I got up then walked into the bathroom.

Once I finished I went back into my room. Hm, what to wear. I looked through all my clothes and finally found an outfit. I changed into it then looked in the mirror, perfect. I put on a white long sleeve with a pink sweater over it, and a pink skirt with my pink converse. I walked over to my makeup box and just put on some lashes, highlight, and lipgloss. This will do. Finally, I put my hair into a high ponytail. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

45 minutes later

"Your still here?" I turned around go see Lunar. She was wearing a dark purple sweater and black jeans. Her hair was in two french braids. "Yeah Im waiting for it to be 9:15," I said. She looked at her phone and back up at me. "Um it's 9:30," she slowly said, my eyes widen. "WHAT!!" I got up in a hurry and grabbed my purse. "SEE YOU LATER!!" I shouted as I run out of the dorm.

Alec's POV

"What else should we get?" Aly asked me. We were at the grocery store buying more food. "Hm, maybe some more fruit?" I suggested. "Okay, you get in line and i'll go get it," she smiled before running off. I walked over to the line and my phone buzzed. I took it out, it was the notifications from the group.

Just 8 Friends
F: Gold came up with the funniest idea
G: Yeah I did
D: Which is?
L: What is it?
E: ??
K: Yes?
R: You guys spam me🙄im putting you on mute
L: LOL
F: Gold you tell them
G: Okay, so what if the girls do the guys makeup and dress them up.
D: NO
E: NO
K: Sure :>
D: Suck up
K: HEY! >:(
G: Come on!! The winner gets free lunchhhh
D: Okay bet!
E: Fine
L: Heheh >:)
F: Ooo yay!
G: Alec?
Me: Sure. I'll bring Aly
F: Okay, you guys can come over whenever you'd like. Lunar make sure to bring clothes.
G: Yep this is gonna be fun >:)

"I'm back," Aly said, I put my phone back in my pocket. "Funneh invited us for a fun challenge," I laughed. "What is it?" she asked. "The girls are going to be dressing up the guys and doing their makeup," I shook my head as I laughed. "Ooo that sounds fun, I could win it," she giggled. "Let's leave the groceries after we pay and start heading there," I smiled.

50 minutes later
Gold's POV

"We can decide the teams when Alec arrives," Draco said. As soon as he said that there was a knock at the door. "I got it," Kyran yelled since he was in the kitchen. He opened the door, "Oh hey!" Alec and Aly walked inside, "Hi!" "Great you're here!" I smiled, they walked over to us in the living room. "So since I came up with the idea, I'll make the teams," I said as I got up.

I looked over at everyone sitting down. I'm going to Obviously pair Funneh and Alec. "Funneh and Alec." I smirked, they both looked at each other. "Let's go to my room," Funneh smiled then they headed upstairs. Hmm, Lunar and Evan, the flirts. "Lunar and Evan," I smiled. "I'm so lucky," Evan flirted. "Umm. Let's sit in the kitchen table," she said and they walked off.

"Draco and Aly, just so you guys can talk more," I said. "We'll just work here," Draco smiled. That leaves me with Kyran. "To my room we go!" I said and we walked upstairs.

I closed the door and he sat on the chair I have near my vanity. "I think were going to win since you're so good at makeup," he smiled. "Aw thanks Kyran! I think so too," I giggled. I took out all the makeup I have. "I really need new makeup," I mumbled. Once I finally get all my makeup out I looked over at him. "Do you trust me?" I ask looking at him. He looked up at me and turned a bit red, "I trust you."

Funneh's POV

I don't have a lot of makeup so I had to borrow some of Gold's makeup. "What look we going for?" Alec asked looking over at the makeup. "Hmm, a red look?" I ask shrugging. "It doesn't matter what color, I think you'll do great," he smiled. I felt my face getting hot, oh shoot. "Oh thanks," I said. Right when I was about to start he got a text. He looked at his phone and back at me. "I have to do something," he frowned. I looked out of my window, I tried my best to hide my sigh.

"No it's fine.." I mumbled. He always has to go do something... There was silence for a few seconds. "You know what.. it can wait, you may continue," he said, he grabbed my hand and gave me a smile. I looked at him and smiled back. "Okay."

Draco's POV

Aly started taking out makeup from her bag that she brought. I looked at all the products as she took them out. "Whats your favorite color?" she asked, looking over at me. "Green," I scratched my arm. "Okay, so let's go for a neon green makeup look," she smiled. "Sounds good to me, I don't know a lot about makeup," I laughed. "Don't you have four best friends that are girls?" She asked as she started my makeup. "Yep but I never watched them do their makeup," I shrugged.

"I always did Alec's makeup for fun," she giggled. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, but don't tell him," she said, causing us both to laugh.

Next chapter will be longer? If it is longer it will come out tomorrow. Make sure to comment and maybe vote? Stay safe guys <3
-cookie