Chapter 1 - Eveyone meets

(So I was re-reading this story to see how it started, and how it's going. Reading it now makes me cringe. It isn't the best writing in the first 15 chapters but I kind of started getting the hang of it around chapter 16. BARE WITH ME IM A BEGINNER LOL!)
-cookie 2021 lmaooo

Funneh's POV

It was just a normal day. Tomorrow is the first day of school. Gold and I were waiting for the guys to pick us up, we're going to the airport to pick up our friends. "I'm so glad Rainbow, Lunar, and Draco decided to come here!" Gold exclaimed. I looked up at her and she looked really excited. "Same here, I never thought they would come here! I'm so excited!" I shouted.

Rainbow, Lunar, and Draco are our friends from back home in Canada. Every summer we go and visit them and our parents, but this year.. they decided to come to America! They're going to go to Yandere High with us, which is exciting because we haven't gone to school together since 8th grade! Gold and I were really excited. Alec, Kyran, and Evan are coming with us so we are currently waiting for them.

10 minutes later

I was sitting on the couch waiting for the guys meanwhile Gold was staring out the window. "BEEP BEEP" we heard a car start beeping. "Must be them! Let's go Funneh," Gold said as she started running to the door. I got up and ran as well to catch up to her. We walked over to the car and got in. I sat down and looked at the guys "Hey guys! Thanks for coming with us again," I said as I put on my seatbelt. "Not a problem, can't wait to meet them," Alec said from the drivers seat.

Evan was next to him and Kyran, Gold, and I were in the back. "So are any of the girls single?" Evan asked smiling. "Oh shut up you goofball!" I laughed. Everyone started laughing with me, "I'm joking" he laughed. "Turn up the music!" Gold shouted. Evan turned it up, and it was Gold's favorite artist, Ariana. She started singing and soon we all sang along with her. After the song ended we all start laughing. "That was fun!" Gold exclaimed. "It was, this whole summer vacation was fun with you guys," Evan looked back at us.

"Yep, sadly school starts tomorrow" I said as I looked out the window. "Yeah.. can't believe we're Juniors," Kyran added. Gold and Kyran started talking. Meanwhile Alec focused on the road and Evan got on his phone. I stared out the window as we got closer to the airport.

1 hour later
Gold's POV

We arrived at the airport and parked. We all got out of the car and started walking inside. "What do they look like?" Alec asked. "Rainbow has Pink hair, Lunar has turquoise hair, and Draco has black hair," Funneh replied. "Yeah, so keep an eye out," I smiled. We got inside and walked over to where everyone arrives. "I don't know what time the plane gets here so just try and look for them," Funneh said, still look straight ahead. "Alright" the guys agreed and started looking straight too.

15 minutes later

As I was looking for them, my phone buzzed. Someone texted me, I took out my phone and saw it was Lunar. "On our way out :)" "Hey guys," I said and they looked at me. "Lunar says they're coming out now," I smiled. "Hey I see Pink hair over there," Kyran pointed to a girl. We looked over to where he was pointing at, I think that's Rainbow! We then saw Lunar and Draco next to her.

They looked at us and start smiling, soon Funneh and I started smiling too. Once they got closer, we all ran to each other and group hugged. "We missed you guys!" Rainbow shouted. "We missed you guys even more," I giggled. We let go and started walking back to the guys. "Ooo are these your boyfriendsss??" Rainbow teased. "Rainbow!" I yelled. "No we're friends," Alec laughed. "Ohh okay!" Rainbow smiled. "Yeah haha, well i'm Alec," "This is Kyran" he pointed to Kyran. "And this is Evan" he pointed to Evan. "Heyyy," Kyran and Evan both said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Rainbow!" She said. "That's Lunar and Draco," she pointed over to them. Lunar waved, "Hi" Draco said. "Let's get going, you guys still need to sign up and get your dorm," I reminded them. "I forgot about that, let's go," Draco said, we all started walking out of the airport.

word count: 780
This is really bad. Hopefully tomorrow's will be better! Make sure to vote and comment🤞🏼
-cookie