Chapter 4 - Lunch and Friends

Rainbow's POV

As we were walking to class, I got an odd feeling. I think someone is watching us, I got shivers and stopped walking. Senpai stopped too and looked over at me, I looked back but saw no one. Weird.. "Everything alright?" he asked me, I looked back at him. "Yeah sorry.. let's keep walking," I smiled and we started walking again. Very odd...

Lunar's POV

Once we left Rainbow we started walking to chemistry. "Do you ever laugh?" Evan asked me. "I do, but not at jokes that you and Rainbow tell," I crossed my arms. "Hey! We're really funny if you ask me," he laughed. "No not really" I teased. "How rude," he said, we both laughed. "Hey Evan, do you know where my brother is?" a girl asked walking up to us. She had black hair and red eyes like Alec, must be his sister.

"All I know is that he's with Funneh," he said. "Oh okay thanks," she looked over at me. "How rude of me, hi i'm Aly, Alec's sister" she smiled. "I'm Lunar, one of Funneh and Gold's friends," I introduced myself. "Cool! Well it was nice meeting you, I should hurry up and find Alec, Bye!" she smiled and ran off. "Aw I didn't know he had a sister," I giggled. "Yeah, she's a year younger then us" he said. We finally reached our class and walked inside.

"You two that just arrived, you will be partners so sit next to each other," the teacher said as she pointed to us. "Okay," we both said and walked over to a table. "Today's my lucky day," he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him as we took our seats.

Gold's POV

Draco and I found our class and walked inside. "No teacher yet," I giggled as we sat down in the middle next to each other. Right when I sat down, the devil walked in and stared at me. Felicia.... I looked away pretending I didn't see her but she still walked over to me. "Hey goldilocks, how was it getting dumped for me?" Felicia laughed. I looked down at my shoes, stay calm... "Just go, I don't want problems," I said angrily.

"Aww, your still sad over it. I told you I was better then you," she said annoying the heck out of me. "Hey just leave her alone" I heard Draco shout. "No can do hottie, it's funny reminding her that HER boyfriend chose me over her," she laughed.

-Flashback-

"Hi is Prince home?" I asked his mother. "Yes he is, you must be his girlfriend," the lady smiled and let me inside. "Third door to your right!" the lady said. "Thank you!" I said and walked down the hallway. I think this is the room. I knocked and no response, "Hello?" I shouted. I opened the door slowly and saw.. Prince and Felicia on his bed making out. "I CANT BELIVE THIS!!" I shouted and Prince jumped. "WAIT GOLD ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" he shouted as he stood up. "Save it, I cant believe you. We're over!" I said as I ran out of his room. I walked out of his house crying.. I really trusted him..

-Flashback over-

I finally got up and looked at her. "You act like I care about him still, you can keep that jerk. If he cheated on me what makes you think he won't cheat on you," I shouted, crossing my arms. "I know he won't, just look at me and look at you," she smirked. "Yeah difference between us is you use makeup to look pretty, I don't," I shot back, everyone started laughing. She looked around at everyone mad, "SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU!" She yelled. I laughed and sat back down. "Good one," Draco smiled. I smiled back knowing I won.

Funneh's POV

PE is so tiring. Kyran and Alec were still playing dodgeball, I got hit so I have to sit down. "Ouch!" I heard Kyran shout and walk over to me. I started laughing at him as he sat down. "Man that hurt," he laughed as well. I looked up and saw Alec throwing and dodging balls. "Alec is so good at this," I smiled. "Yeah he is," Kyran said. I blushed a little just watching him, he's so cute. "Ew ironing board and the blue bear," I heard someone say. I looked over and saw Brittney.

"What do you want," I asked annoyed. "Nothing from you two," she said and looked at everyone playing. "Ooo it's cute red head!" she exclaimed annoyingly. I rolled my eyes and looked at something else. "Jealous?" Kyran asked laughing. I laughed with him. "No, she's just annoying," I said as I watched her walking away. "Yeah she is," he laughed.

Lunch Time
Draco's POV

Rainbow and I were the first to arrive at the cafeteria, so we saw at a table that will fit all of us. "So how were your classes so far," I asked as Rainbow looked around us. "Huh? Oh, it was boring, I did meet this guy named Senpai tho," she said looking over at me and smiling. "Oo I will have to meet this guy," I laughed. "Shut up I just met him," she laughed as well. I looked over and saw Lunar and Evan walk in the cafeteria, I waved at them and they started walking over to us. "Oh hey you two," Evan smiled.

"Wow you guys been together all day," I teased. Rainbow started laughing too. "I'm just lucky and got all my classes with him," Lunar rolled her eyes as she sat down. "Cmon, it's not so bad, i'm such a fun guy," Evan smirked. "Don't forget about ANNOYING," she glared at him. Rainbow and I started laughing more. "Man you guys are like an old married couple," Rainbow said which made us laugh even more. "What's so funny?" Gold asked as she walked over to us with Kyran.

"These two are so funny, they're like an old married couple," I teased. "Shut up!" Lunar and Evan both shouted. "Yikes, they're moody," Gold started laughing. Lunar rolled her eyes and Evan just looked at us with a serious face. "ANYWAYS where is Funneh and Alec?" Lunar asked looking around. "Here," they both said as they walked towards us.

here is chapter 4, a bit more drama and why Gold hates Prince now. We hate prince heheh. Comment what you think! stay safe guys <3
-cookie