"Okay, period I'm 18 too." I said flipping my hair.

"I ain't mean to be all in your face on this bus but I heard the song and my hype ass just had to say something to you." She said excitedly.

I guess she was just very out going, because I don't think I would ever just tap somebody on the bus over a song. Even in my prostitution days I always let the men come to me. Not to say I'm shy or anything because I'm definitely not but I'm not as out going as I probably should be.

"Nah you good." I laughed. "My stop is coming up it was nice talking to you." I said standing up, holding on to the top pole on the bus.

"You too, here take my number down." Carmen said and I pulled out my phone.

I guess a friend wouldn't hurt me. Don't have much or any so this should be good for me.

I passed her my phone so she could lock her number in and pulled the string since my stop was next.

"I called myself so I could have your number." Carmen said, passing me my phone.

"Ight bet, talk to you later then." I said before walking off of the bus.

As I walked the rest of the way home, I checked my phone to see what she set her contact as

                  Carmen 🚃💚
     💭               📞                  🎥
Message          Call            FaceTime

phone
+1212-555-3801

Now I can't lie, she funny for the bus emoji.

Putting my phone in my back pocket, I walk in the house probably louder than I should've been since Joaquín should be sleep at this time.

It was only ten o'clock which was my hours because everyone knows I'm more of a night owl than a early bird.

Walking right in my room, I seen Joaquín sleep so I sit my bag down on the night stand and made my way over to the dresser for some night clothes.

After laying  out some under garments, biker shorts, and a tank top, I made my way to the bathroom to do my night routine.

Looking in the mirror, I picked at my small pimple on the left side of my cheek.

I know I'm not supposed to but I can't help it okay.

I don't really get acne often so when I do, it annoys me

After my shower, I wrapped one towel on my head and one around my body to air dry.

I grabbed my favorite VS lotion and my phone and made my way over to the living room to sit and dry.

I sat on the single chair and lotioned my legs and arms before checking my phone.

2 messages from Carmen 🚃💚
1 message from babe❤️
1 missed call Scam Likely

Scam likely love playing on my phone.

I opened up Gabriels message first.

From: babe❤️
Hey baby, you home yet?

Yes I just got in not too long ago. I miss you <3

After pressing send, I opened Carmens message.

From: Carmen🚃💚
Girl I hope I ain't come off weird on the bus, I'm not usually so hype lol.

Really just need more friends and you seemed cool. Life too short so I decided to talk to you.

                          Oh nah it's cool I get it. I be needing some friends to be honest with you lol. Wyd?

I sent the message and headed to the bathroom to change into my clothes for the night.

Letting my hair air dry for the rest of the night, I decided to just eat some noodles for dinner since I didn't feel like cooking.

Lazily I put my bowl of noodles in the microwave and checked my phone as they cooked.

From Carmen🚃💚
Ight bet, and shiddd I just got home, bout to make me something to eat, you?

Word? I'm making something to eat right now. That's crazy.

I took the bowl out of the microwave and dumped some of the water off.

I added hot sauce, black pepper, butter, and the pack and made my way back to the living room.

As I was eating my noodles a ding came from my phone.

From babe❤️
I miss you too. I'll see you at work tomorrow. I Love you 🖤

                   I love you too 🖤

I pressed send before finishing the rest of my noodles.

I flipped through the tv channels before landing on Jerry Springer. My favorite. I leaned back in my chair, getting comfortable as I watched him instigate.

———————————————————————
Hey loveeeesssss!! Really chill chapter lol hope y'all enjoy!
How do you feel about Carmen so far?
What do you put in your noodles?
Excuse any spelling errors
DONT FORGET TO VOTE
Word count : 1314
-
Special shoutouts 💕
@i-love-books-1234
@godslove25
@aljean_sarco
Thanks for voting loves<3
-
Ro❤️