Chapter 10: A Dilemma

My ultimate waifu :)

Might challenge myself with creating a top 10 and post it someday.. God that's going to be hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "Okay, what is going on here?!"

Rias: "Why are you protecting her?!"

Raynare: "Y/n, please save me!!! I know I did something wrong but I swear on everything that I am truly sorry!!"

I scratch my head as I try to understand what the hell is happening in this scene.

Y/n: "Okay, time out. Someone explain to me what is happening? I show up in the nick of time to save my friend who's apologizing.. Someone explain please?"

Rias: "She's the one who killed Issei"

I turn to her as she had tears rolling down her eyes.

Raynare: "I know that what I did was wrong and I apologize for it!! I swear I only did it because we had seen him as a threat?!"

Y/n: "Do you always have to kill everything you see?!"

Raynare: "I'm sorry!!!"

Rias: "Enough talking. I'm killing her"

Y/n: "Wait, wait, wait, wait. I'm sure if we can all just calm down for a minute. We can resolve this peacefully"

Issei: "She killed Asia as well!!!"

I turn around as see a blonde girl laying on a bench.

Y/n: "Ah shit"

Raynare: "I was only aiming to take the sacred gear. I didn't mean to kill her!!"

Y/n: "You just keep digging yourself into another hole"

Rias: "Y/n"

I look at Rias who was pointing a destructive blast at me.

Rias: "Get. Out. Of My. Way. Or I'll kill you as well"

Kiba and Koneko stood beside her as Issei was sobbing behind them.

Raynare: "Y/n, weren't we friends? Right?! Please don't abandon me"

Kiba: "She's only playing a trick on you. She's doing everything she can to avoid death. She'll betray you right after-"

Raynare: "I am not!!!"

She clings onto my coat again as the situation had started to get worse.

Y/n: "Well.. shit"

Rias: "One.."

Y/n: "And she's going to fire once she gets to three"

Rias: "Two.."

I stand in front of Raynare and pull out Excalibur.

Kiba: "That sword?! It seems to have an unreal amount of energy coming from it"

Y/n: "God, you're going to owe me big time after this!!!"

Rias: "Three.."

The powerful attack flew towards us as a man in a tower caught notice and jumped off the balcony.

Y/n: "Here we go Ex-"

He dropped down and simply tapped the blast, turning into nothing but dandelions in the process.

Rias: "What?!"

They all looked as the man stood before them all.

Y/n: "Father?!"