Chapter 2: Red Haired Beauty

Copy: "Wake up"

I open my eyes and see everyone leaving. My Illusion spell disappears as I stretch a little.

Y/n: "My time to leave I guess-"

I see from the corner of my eye a short white haired girl. I wave to her as she comes in.

Koneko: "I see you have this class"

Y/n: "Yep, how's the day been for you"

Koneko: "Cool"

Y/n: "Are you here for someone?"

Koneko: "Yea. My president wants me to pick up this perv and bring him with me. Issei"

A brown haired boy leaves his group and walks over to us.

Issei: "Hey Koneko. You're the new guy, I'm surprised you chose the front"

Y/n: "I didn't want to be cliche on my first day"

Issei: "I get you"

Some of the girls walked up to me as they handed me some chocolates.

Girl: "Hi, we just wanted to welcome you to Kuoh with some gifts. I love your earrings"

Y/n: "Thank you for the gifts. The earrings were my father's. He gave them to me once I grew up"

A shy girl with glasses walk up to me nervously as she asked me something different.

Shy girl: "Uh.. excuse me?"

Y/n: "Yes?"

Shy girl: "C-Could I.. touch your hair? It just looks really.. soft and silky"

The other girls giggled a little.

Koneko: "Now that she mentions it, it does look really soft"

I turn my head away from her and wave her to go ahead.

Y/n: "That's certainly something I've never been asked before but go right ahead"

Shy girl: "Haaaa, it's so soooftt"

Her fingers ran through my hair without a single knot. I really didn't pay much attention to it since I had so much of it. We continued to talk until I checked the time and saw I'd be late if I want to meet up with Sona. Once she was done, I got from my seat and picked up my things.

Y/n: "Well ladies, it was wonderful to get to know you all but I must be on my way now"

Girls: "Bye"

I wave at them as Koneko and Issei followed me.

Koneko: "Are you going somewhere?"

Y/n: "I'm going to Sona"

Koneko: "Are you friends?"

Y/n: "Nope. I'm just really interested in her"

Issei: "I must say, she does have some nice features"

Koneko punched him in the ribs as he lost his air.

Y/n: "Indeed she does, but that's not exactly what I'm focused on"

Issei: "What intrigues you then?.. ow"

Y/n: "Her eyes. I want to know what else but that's the start for now"

??: "Koneko?"

We turn around to see a tall red haired girl standing behind us followed by a black haired girl. The two had the figures of models. Quite the beauties if you ask me, though I really have no interest in either of them... Sona on the other hand.