Chapter 8: This.. is an Interesting Situation

Sona: "Are you really okay?"

Y/n: "Huh?! Me?! Yeaaa"

I say with sweat running down my head.

Sona: "You don't look like it"

Y/n: "Pssh, I'm cool. Cooler than an ice cube. Colder than your response to helping Issei out in the last chap-"

Sona: "Stop right there!!"

Y/n: "Point is I'm fine, really"

I say with a smile.

Sona: ".. Alright. Just.. tell me if anything's wrong okay?"

Rias: "Someone's worried~?"

Sona: "Rias, stop"

Y/n: "You are worried about me I see~?"

Suddenly, a tower of light appeared as my rather ran out. I saw that everyone was terrified once again until they saw him.

Issei: "Wow, could you not scare someone with your immense power scale?!"

Rias: "He nearly gave me a heart attack"

Merlin: "Sorry about that. Hello once again Y/n's beautiful friends. Y/n's beautiful father, Merlin the Magus of Flowers has arrived"

Y/n: "Why are you outside of Avalon?.. this is a fake version of you isn't it?"

Merlin: "Yep"

Kiba: "That's a fake version of him?!"

Y/n: "I just realized that he was a fake the first time you saw him too. My father is way more powerful than this"

Issei turned pale and collapsed trying to understand the sentence I said.

Rias: "You are joking right?!"

Y/n: "Nope. My father's so powerful, he could probably open a portal to a different universe and restart it if he wanted to... or atleast I think he could. His power did keep on increasing the longer he lived"

It turns out, Issei wasn't the only one that was pale now.

Y/n: "I'll stop talking about my father now. It appears that it's a little too much for you all to take in. Anyways, fake father, what do you want?"

He grabs onto my shoulders and recreates a dramatic moment in one of his favorite soap operas. He looks up at me and speaks the message.

Merlin: "Parvati is here!!"

Y/n: "*dramatic deep inhale* No"

Merlin: "Yes"

I fall to my knees and look up to the sky.

Y/n: "Noooo!!!"

Sona: "Who's Parvati?"

I feel every bone in my body tense up.

Sona: "I know she's the wife of lord Shiva but what does that have to do with you?"

Merlin: "Oh, she's-"

I immediately cover his mouth.

Y/n: "Oh, her? She's.. a friend of mine"

He removes my hand and happily answers for me.

Merlin: "A reeaally good friend of his"

I immediately cover his mouth again as I try to clear everything up.

Y/n: "I know her since I was a kid"

Sona: "Didn't you say you were lonely and a child?"

Y/n: "I was until my father decided to introduce me to the other gods and kings he knew. Parvati was the first person I grew up with and became reeeaally good friends as my fake father here said"