Chapter 9: We're Friends Aren't We?

The Sakura faces ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eye twitches as I sit in the middle of a troubling situation. To my right, I had Sona. The girl who had peeked my interest and the girl I've been liking for a while now. To my left.. I had Parvati. A girl who I had.. an interesting relationship with. She was holding onto my arm while Sona looked irritated.

Y/n: "Um... Parvati. Could you possibly let go of my arm?"

I asked politely.

Parvati: "Am I bothering? I apologize for that Shiva"

She releases my arm as Sona rubs her fingers on her forehead.

Sona: "*sighs* His name is Y/n"

Parvati: "Hm? Who might you be?"

Sona: "My name is Sona Sitri. I am the head of the student council and I do not condone such vulgar acts in this school"

Parvati: "Sitri?.. doesn't ring a bell. What exactly are you to my Shiva?"

Sona: "W-What am I.. to him?! His name is Y/n!! I am his friend"

Parvati: "I am his wife"

Y/n: "Wife?!"

Parvati: "Future wife"

Y/n: "Future wife?!"

Parvati: "Shiva, why do you continue to question my title?"

She was left broken hearted at my sudden remark.

Y/n: "Because that's not the name of the book. It's supposed to be a So-"

I get smacked in the back of the head by non other than Issei.

Y/n: "Why?!"

Issei: "I thought you only had eyes for Sona?! Now you have another one... why didn't you tell you had a harem already?!"

He sulks down to his knees.

Rias: "That's why you smacked him in the head for?"

Parvati: "Shiva has a lot of wives to be quite frank. It is fair being he is a god after all"

Y/n: "I am not a god, and I am not SHIVA!!!"

Issei: "You didn't deny having a harem you bastard!!"

Y/n: "I may have had one in my days but I am free now"

Sona: "Clearly"

She says sarcastically before taking off.

Y/n: "Wait- Sona!!"

Just like that, the girl I was chasing after left. I was left with a sudden loneliness in my chest. A void I didn't know how to fix. Seeing my act this way for the first time, Parvati looked sad.

Rias: "You messed up there"

She left after her friend as Issei walked over to me and picked me up.

Issei: "Don't worry, I'll help you out with picking up the pieces"

Y/n: "Thanks.. I don't know how to fix this. I want to see Sona"

Parvati: "Shiva?"

Y/n: "Look, for the last time-"

I saw her with tears running down her eyes.

Parvati: "No.. Y/n. I apologize for ruining your life. I just.. I wanted someone to believe in. Someone to be my Shiva. I was reincarnation into this child's body and you gave me hope when I first met you"