Chapter 3: Meeting The Family

Sona: "Can I ask you something?"

Y/n: "Yes"

Sona: "Just how did you get so powerful?"

Y/n: "Training. Lots of training with my father"

Sona: "Is he as powerful as you?"

Y/n: "Probably"

I have to keep his identity and strength a secret still.

Y/n: "Anyway, why are they following us?"

Rias, Akeno, Issei, and Koneko were behind us with a blonde boy who had tagged along.

Rias: "Despite what you said, I'm still here to help Sona should she need it"

Y/n: "Sona, do you wish to see something beautiful?"

Sona: "Uh sure"

I pull out a mirror and show her.

Y/n: "Tadaaaa!!"

Sona sighed as I walk alongside her.

Y/n: "Okay. I mean it this time"

I put an arm around her as I tap my staff on the ground. The next moment, I recreate a world full of roses. A utopia of flowers as we hear a waterfall run down a tall mountain in the distance.

Sona: "Wow.. This really is breathtaking. Where are we?"

Y/n: "I guess you could call it my little reality marble. I learnt a bit of magic from my master's boyfriend. I recreated an entire utopia for myself. What do you think?"

Sona: "You created all of this? You really are incredible"

Y/n: "It's no big deal. I simply just created another world outside our dimension"

Sona: "The way you say that so nonchalantly is quite scary"

Y/n: "Sorry"

I scratch my head. I pick on of the roses as it regrow instantaneously and hand it to her.

Y/n: "Here. A lovely rose to a lovely lady"

Sona: "T-Thank you"

Y/n: "Still not used to me giving you gifts?"

Sona: "More like being complimented"

Y/n: "Well it looks like I'll have to do it alot more now so you get used to it"

She pouts as I smile.

Y/n: "I guess the others will be worried if we don't get back. Shall we?"

I put my arm out. She sighs and locks her arms around mine. I tap my staff as flowers surround us and we find ourselves back in the hallway surrounded by [F/T] all over the ground.

Rias: "Sona!!"

The group rushes towards us.

Rias: "We lost you for a second, where did you take her!!"